Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Tennessee
So, you’re looking for the best Tennessee auto transport company to ship your car to or from Tennessee? Whether it’s the high standards of education provided by the University of Tennessee, the people of Tennessee expect only the best. When it comes to shipping their car, Tennessean’s, have no patience for “other” companies that secure clients’ business without adequately securing the equipment and services of qualified drivers.
Number 1 Auto Transport is the Tennessee auto transport and car shipping company clients trust because we treat our customers with respect and honesty. Number 1 Auto Transport uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds drivers to high standards. Whether you are in Knoxville, needing a bulldozer on a lowboy, in Memphis, needing your luxury car transported in an enclosed carrier, or living in Nashville and needing your car transported in an open carrier, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Our goal is to provide our Tennessee clients with the best service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Tennessee
When transporting your car to Tennessee, the weather is always a consideration. There’s snow and ice in Tennessee, while southern Tennessee wind and rain are known to kick up seemingly harmless debris that damages the finish on your vehicle. Having your car shipped to Tennessee in an enclosed carrier is a better investment for protecting your vehicle from the severity that is typically associated with Tennessee’s weather.
The safest way to transport your car to Tennessee is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Tennessee
Thinking about using open auto transport for shipping your car to Tennessee? Open carriers are the same double-decker carriers your car dealer uses. Furthermore, your car will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure way of shipping your car – your vehicle will have protection from road vibration on the I40 and any other type of shocks along the I65.
Lowboy Carriers to Tennessee
Tennessee’s growing population has pronounced needs for road and building construction. When Tennessean’s, need heavy equipment to be moved around efficiently. Number 1 Auto Transport’s lowboy carriers are ideal for moving bulldozers, dump trucks, and other large vehicles.
Transporting heavy equipment is serious business. Lowboy carriers are able to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto Transport’s drivers are especially skilled in moving heavy equipment to job sites and navigating busy highways with these unique loads.
Peace of Mind When Transporting Your Car to Tennessee
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – You can have peace of mind in knowing that in the unlikely event your car suffers damage during transport to Tennessee, we have you covered – our insurance will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.
The Number 1 Auto Transport Advantage
- The rate we provide our customers will never be raised or changed
- We do not charge a deposit until your car is loaded on our truck
- No final balance is due until we deliver your vehicle
- We provide 24hr customer service
- Spotless Reputation – Our customers love us; just check our online transport reviews to see what our customers really have to say about us
- We keep you updated throughout the transport
- You can call us anytime – we are the fastest, most responsive auto transport service in the industry