Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Connecticut
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Connecticut, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Connecticut auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field and provide industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Furthermore, Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy or needing your luxury car transported in an enclosed carrier. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Connecticut? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Connecticut is the perfect example of small-but-mighty. Only 110 miles wide, you can make it from Greenwich, in the suburbs of New York City, up to Thompson in the north-east corner in two hours on a good day. The only smaller states are Rhode Island and Delaware. Furthermore, it’s home to 3.5 million citizens, including Hartford’s capital city and the largest Connecticut city of Bridgeport. This has helped to make Connecticut the fourth-ranked state in America for population density.
There are plenty of reasons for that density, from education to business to culture.
- Yale University, the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the most exclusive Ivy League schools globally, calls New Have its home.
- Finance and insurance companies love Connecticut – The Hartford, the twelfth-largest property and casualty company in the United States, was founded in 1810 in Hartford, Connecticut, and still calls that city home.
- Located in Stratford, Sikorsky Aircraft builds helicopters that are the backbone of Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard aviation, including the UH-60 Blackhawk and the Sea King and Sea Hawk airframes that are the backbone of sea-based activities around the world, from oil rig servicing to search-and-rescue.
- Entertainment juggernauts ESPN (Bristol) and WWE Entertainment (Stamford) have developed programs that followed the world over.
Finally, the Connecticut scenery draws plenty of folks in as well. Along the 100+ miles of coast, maritime traffic is heavy, a mix of pleasure boaters and working trawlers. Groton is home to the Naval Submarine Base New London. You can see modern submarines docked – or head further up the coast to Mystic Seaport to historic oceangoing vessels and portrayal of maritime history. Inland, Granby, Norfolk, and Canaan’s pastoral hills bring travelers, especially when the leaves change color in the fall.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Connecticut
Connecticut is fairly well-protected when it comes to weather; however, some times of the year can be nasty. The warm summers and pleasant falls give way to blustery winters and wet weather in the spring and early summer. When transporting your car through Connecticut, be mindful of the sudden squalls that can blow debris, damaging your car’s exterior. Therefore, having your car shipped to Connecticut in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment. The enclosed transport will protect your car from the nastier aspects of Connecticut’s weather.
The safest way to transport your car to Connecticut is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Connecticut
Thinking about using open auto transport for shipping your car to Connecticut? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Furthermore, your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, thus protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Connecticut
With the growth in the financial, educational, and real estate sectors, cities like Stamford and New London see construction booms. For example, there is a need for heavy equipment to be hauled across Connecticut from one job to another. You’ll want to partner with a transport company that will safely and securely move your telehandlers, dump trucks, dozers, and more quickly, keeping your teams and projects on schedule. Connecticut construction crews rely on experienced lowboy carriers to move their necessary heavy equipment. Number 1 Auto Transport’s lowboy carriers are ideal for moving the heavy equipment to complete the projects driving growth.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment to job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Connecticut…
Another way to answer the question of, “How to ship my car to Connecticut” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know people become skeptical when trusting just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Connecticut. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time & date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All of our drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Connecticut, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Connecticut
Connecticut is just up the coast from the Port of New York and New Jersey, the third-largest port in the country and the largest and busiest East Coast port. With so many imports and domestics coming in through this port, it’s no wonder that there are hundreds of car carriers set up to ship vehicles from New York to Connecticut cities, including New London, New Haven, Bristol, Norwalk, and more. This also means that New York is a major shipping hub from across the United States, which is great news for all of our military members based at Naval Submarine Base New London and the United States Coast Guard Academy in New London.
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Connecticut?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Connecticut. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Connecticut clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Connecticut, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.