Maine Auto Transport
Moving to Maine? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
So, you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Maine? Whether it’s the high standards of education at the University of Maine or your love for fishing on the Atlantic. The people of Maine expect only the best. When it comes to shipping their car, Mainer’s, have no patience for “other” companies that secure clients’ business without adequately securing the equipment and services of qualified drivers.
Number 1 Auto Transport is the Maine auto transport and car shipping company clients trust because we treat our customers with respect and honesty. We use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability, and we hold our drivers to the highest standards. Whether you are in Bangor, needing a bulldozer on a lowboy, in Portland, needing your luxury car transported in an enclosed carrier, or living in Augusta and needing your car transported in an open carrier, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Maine
The winters of Maine are known for being brisk and harsh. For months on end, you’ll rarely see temperatures get above freezing. That’s why you’ll want to work with a Maine auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment. By sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport, you’ll avoid damage from rain, hail, snow, freezing temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to Maine in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Maine is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Maine
Thinking about using open auto transport for shipping your car to Maine? Open carriers are the same double-decker carriers your car dealer uses. Furthermore, your car will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure way of shipping your car – your vehicle will have protection from road vibration on the I-95 and any other type of shocks along the US-1.
Lowboy Carriers to Maine
With so much forested area and so much space between towns, construction crews across Maine often need a hand to get their equipment from one site to the next. By relying on the Maine auto transport experts to get their road graders, backhoes, bulldozers, and more from one site to the next, we help make sure they stay on schedule, and everything gets to the next site safely. Maine construction crews turn to the Maine equipment transport experts and lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Maine…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Maine” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Maine. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Maine, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Maine
Whether they are moving to one of the coastal towns for work on the boats, or a larger city like Bangor, Augusta, or Portland for school or business, residents moving to and from Maine need to have the experienced Maine auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to Naval Shipyard Portsmouth, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Maine car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Maine?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Maine. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Maine clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Maine, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.