Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Mississippi
Looking for the best auto transport services company to ship your car to Mississippi? Well, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Mississippi auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Mississippi car shipping much easier than most folks think it is. Whether you are hauling a dozer on a lowboy across Jackson, living in Meridian, and bringing your luxury car across the state from Rochester. You want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier or living outside Tupelo and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Gulfport, Biloxi, or one of the other shore points, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Mississippi? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
The birthplace of the blues, the home to critical Civil War battles, and the host of some of the most beautiful natural scenery in Mississippi is an incredible place to live or visit.
- From Jimmie Rodgers to B.B. King to John Lee Hooker and Howlin’ Wolf, the Delta musicians spread the American blues across the country and have influenced generations of musicians in a variety of genres. Visit the Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale, and see exhibits dedicated to blues musicians and the culture. If you plan your trip right, you may be able even to catch a show or festival starring the top blues musicians of the present!
- Mississippi is more than just the blues. The birthplace of The King – while Elvis Presley is most often associated with Graceland in Memphis, you can visit the two-room shack he was born in, in Tupelo, Mississippi. It’s part of the greater Mississippi Blues Trail.
- As much is known about Mississippi’s inland scenery, the beaches are also a major draw, with cities like Biloxi and Gulfport having some of the most enjoyable beaches in the region.
- Of all 50 states across the country, S. News & World Report rated Mississippi as having the third-best air and water quality.
- While root beer is a storied American drink, with sassafras-based versions being made long before the European settlers arrived, it was at Biloxi Artesian Bottling Works where Edward Barq came up with a new spicier, sarsaparilla-based version that remains one of the favorite root beers around the world today!
- Visit some significant sites from the American Civil War, as Mississippi is home to southernmost and western-most battlefields. Perhaps the most important is the Vicksburg National Military Park, which commemorates the 47-day siege of Vicksburg in 1863 and the greater Vickburg campaign, hailed as many as one of the turning points of the Civil War.
- Ever wonder why the Muppets had a fondness for country music? Maybe it was the Mississippi roots of Jim Henson. Born in Leland, he lived in Mississippi until he was 12. Leland is home to the Jim Henson Museum, and they even renamed a bridge the “Rainbow Connection Bridge” after the popular Muppets’ song.
All of this is why Mississippi has become such an attractive destination for vacationers and more across the region. History, culture, food, and more, all come together in The Magnolia State.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Mississippi
As a southern state, Mississippi doesn’t have to worry all that much about the ice and snow that northern states fall victim to. Still, all is not perfect – severe thunderstorms, tornados, and hurricanes can all hammer the state over the course of the year. In fact, two of the five deadliest tornadoes in U.S. history have occurred in the state, one in Natchez and one in Tupelo. So when you’re looking to ship a vehicle from Southaven to Hattiesburg or Madison, you’ll want to work with a Mississippi auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Mississippi, you’ll avoid damage from rain, hail, snow, freezing temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to Mississippi in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Mississippi is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Mississippi
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Mississippi car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Mississippi
Economic growth, mainly based on manufacturing and growing secondary education facilities, helps drive Mississippi’s construction industry forward. Construction crews across the state often need a hand moving their heavy equipment, from dozers to dump trucks, from one site to the next without losing their own staff-hours. They rely on Mississippi auto transport experts to safely stay on schedule. Everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Mississippi equipment shipping experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Mississippi…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Mississippi” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Mississippi. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Mississippi, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – You can have peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event your car suffers damage during transport to Mississippi, we have you covered – our insurance will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.
Shipping a Cars from Mississippi
With so much nature waiting to be explored, and plenty of business growth developing throughout the state, more folks are considering a move to Mississippi. Regardless of whether they live deep inland in Tupelo or relocating to the Gulf Coast town of Pascagoula, they all need vehicles to get around. Particularly if they’re coming from a fair distance away, residents moving to and from Mississippi need to have the experienced Mississippi auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to one of the many installations throughout Mississippi, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Mississippi car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Mississippi?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Mississippi. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Mississippi clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Mississippi, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.