Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Nevada
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Nevada, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Nevada auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing, to working with you through the transport itself, every member of our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Nevada car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a grader or material handler on a lowboy from one project in Henderson to another; living in Sparks and bringing your luxury car in from Las Vegas or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Reno and you need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Paradise, Spring Valley, or Enterprise, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Nevada? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Everyone knows about the glitz and glamour of the Vegas Strip. It’s one of the most popular vacation destinations in the country. But there’s plenty more to the state of Nevada, from the entertainment of Reno to the sand dunes of Winnemucca. Nevada is a great place to live, to settle down, and to visit.
- Nevada is one of the most centralized states in the country. Of the 3 million+ residents, two-thirds of them live in the 8 largest cities. Seven of those cities are in Clark County, meaning that single county holds more than two-thirds of the state’s population.
- How drastic is that? The county is only a little over 8,000 square miles in size, while the state covers over 110,000 – which means over 66% of the population lives on 7% of the land
- Not surprisingly, almost every major employer in Nevada is located in Las Vegas, and most of them are casinos. However, Nevada is also a major player in mining and cattle ranching. In 2017 alone, Nevada accounted for 175,470 kilograms of gold – 71% of the gold produced in the U.S., and 5.6% of the gold produced worldwide!
- There’s plenty of reasons to vacation in Nevada outside of the Strip. Did you know that Nevada is home to some of the top ski resorts in the country? Just outside of Lake Tahoe, which straddles the border with California, Mr. Rose Ski Tahoe and Diamond Peak Ski Resort are consistently rated highly. Lee Canyon just outside of Las Vegas is also popular, and thanks to a disc golf course, it’s a year-round destination.
- Roughly 87% of Nevada’s land is owned by the federal government and used for everything from Armed Forces bases to old nuclear testing sites. However, it also includes extensive wildlife and recreation areas where you can enjoy the outdoors as you please. Check out the Humboldt National Forest, Great Basin National Park, or the Pony Express National Historic Trail in the Northern half. Southern Nevada is home to Inyo and Toiyabe National Forests, Bootleg Canyon Mountain Bike Park, and the foreboding Death Valley National Park. If you can’t find nature to suit your adventurous soul in Nevada, you just aren’t looking hard enough!
Thanks to being such a city-centric state, Nevada receives high ranking from the U.S. News and World Report in its survey of best states to live. Nevada is rated #1 for Transportation and #4 for overall infrastructure, thanks to sound energy planning and extensive internet access. With high-tech companies moving in and plenty of internal growth, the economy is also ranked highly, includes sixth for business environment and #4 for growth.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Nevada
Even though it has such great skiing, Nevada isn’t known for precipitation. In fact, with an average annual rainfall of only 7 inches, it’s the driest state in the country. What it is known for is the heat – in 1994, the city of Laughlin recorded a high temperature of 125 degrees Fahrenheit! Hot or cold, you want to work with an auto transport team that knows what to do in extreme weather. When you’re looking to ship a vehicle across the state from Reno to Enterprise, or to the capital city of Carson City, you’ll want to work with a Nevada auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Nevada, you’ll avoid damage from drastic freezes, rain, hail, snow, wind-blown debris, and more. Having your car shipped to Nevada in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Nevada is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Nevada
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Nevada car transport needs? Open carriers are the exact same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Nevada
To maintain that great level of infrastructure, and to continue supporting the growth of Nevada from the clustered cities in Clark County to the spread-out region of Northern Nevada, construction crews are often on the move. They need to get equipment moved from one site to the other without wasting man hours of their skilled tradesmen. They need a team that can move their dozers, backhoes, graders, and more from one site to the next. That’s why construction teams across the Cornhusker State rely on Nevada auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Nevada car transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Nevada…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Nevada” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want experience, and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Nevada. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information including the time and date of pickup, tracking number and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Nevada, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Nevada
Whether it’s for employment, adventure, or enjoying the wide-open spaces of the northern part of the state, Nevada continues to appeal to a wide variety of people. In fact, from 2017 to 2018, Nevada had the highest population growth of any state. Whether they are moving to big city Las Vegas from one of the many small towns outside of Clark County, like Fallon or Yerington, or coming in from out of state to Reno or Carson City, living in Nevada pretty much requires having a car or truck at their disposal. Particularly if they’re coming from a fair distance away, residents moving to and from Nevada need to have the experienced Nevada auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to the storied Nellis Air Force Base, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Nevada car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Nevada?
Email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE QUOTE to ship your car to Nevada. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Nevada clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Nevada, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.