Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Utah
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Utah, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Utah auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Utah car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer or steam shovel on a lowboy from one project in Salt Lake City to another; living in Provo and bringing your luxury car in from Lehi, Layton, or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside St. George. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Orem, Sandy, Ogden, and beyond; number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Utah? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Utah may call to mind a sleepy, sandy state to outsiders, but it couldn’t be much more further from the truth. Indoors or outdoors, there is plenty for visitors, and residents like to do – one of the reasons why Utah has been one of the fastest-growing states in recent years and, according to a Gallup poll, is poised to be a leader well into the future.
- Famous the world over, the Sundance Institute and the yearly Film Festival bring the glamour of Hollywood and New York City to Sundance Ski Resort in Sundance. Founded by Robert Redford, it is often home to the most modern and cutting-edge film releases.
- For much of the rest of the year, people flock to Sundance to ski. It was recently named the #1 Ski Resort in America by Conde Nast! In fact, Utah accounts for three of the top five on that list, and five of the top 20 – Park City, Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, and Deer Valley are also named to it.
- If winter sports aren’t your thing, Utah is also home to world-class hiking and top-notch national parks. Canyonlands, Zion, Kodachrome Basin, Bryce Canyon, and Edge of the Cedars are all impressive sites home to natural and wonders and historic sites.
- Potentially the oldest and one of the largest organisms globally, Pando – the “Trembling Giant” – is a clonal colony of quaking aspens located just outside of Richfield. Cover over 107 acres of land, the entire dense forest shares the same root system and is estimated at over one million years old.
- Pando isn’t the only million-year-old organism that is big in Utah. While they’re now only in fossil form, Utah offers the single most comprehensive exposed record of dinosaurs of any state – and one of the best in the world. Museums, parks, and more feature skeletons, eggs, and even ongoing digs.
- Do you want some real excitement? Visit the Bonneville Salt Flats in Tooele County. Every year, from August through October, speed freaks from around the world bring their most powerful machines here in hopes of contesting world speed records.
- Utah is more than just sightseeing, skiing, and relaxing – it’s home to an excellent atmosphere for business. In fact, Forbes ranked it in the Top 10 of five of the six categories in their Best States For Business rankings, the only state to be ranked that highly in so many categories. Overall, the state was ranked third-best in the country for doing business, including extremely high rankings for Labor Supply and Regulatory Environment.
- Similarly, it was ranked fourth overall in S. News and World Report’s Best States rankings, including second on the economy, third for Infrastructure, and fifth for Fiscal Stability.
All of these are great reasons why Utah had the second-fastest-growing population as of the Census Bureau’s 2013 estimation, and why it continues to demonstrate growth year-in and year-out.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Utah
If you’re going to have the best ski resorts in the country, you’re going to need snow – and you’ll get plenty of it in the winters in Utah. How much depends on where you live. While a city like St. George rarely receives more than a foot per year, Salt Lake City easily sees 60 inches most years. As far as inclement weather goes, the good news is that’s the biggest worry for Utahan’s throughout the year. Thunderstorms are scarce, as are tornadoes, and earthquakes are minor when they happen. Still, you can get some good winds blowing across the flatter portions of the state. Even with the relatively kind weather, many folks still prefer sending their vehicle to or through Utah partnered with a company to prepare for and avoid any and all-weather events. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Utah, you’ll avoid damage from rain, wind-blown debris in storms, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to Utah in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Utah is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Utah
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Utah car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Utah
Having a high-growth state, and maintaining it, means keeping construction crews busy. Across Utah, construction companies need to be mobile and ready, tackling projects from one side of the state to the other. Hauling heavy equipment such as articulated haulers, graders, track loaders, and roadheaders from site to site is necessary. They often need to be moved while work is still going on at the previous site. Instead of pulling skilled craftsmen and craftswomen away from their specialties or from prepping the next site to move equipment, many construction businesses choose to get a third party to move their equipment for them. That’s why construction teams across the Beehive State rely on Utah auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule, and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Utah equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Utah…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Utah” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Utah. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Utah, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Utah?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Utah. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Utah clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Utah, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.