Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport for all their Hawaii Car Shipping Needs
When looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Hawaii, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Hawaii auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport teams are experts in their field and provide industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. Therefore, making a Hawaii car shipping experience much easier than most folks think it is. Above all, whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy across the big island of Hawai’i, in the capital of Honolulu and bringing in the luxury car that you want to be protected in an enclosed carrier, or living outside of one of the major port cities on Kauai or Maui and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Hawaii? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Hawaii is unlike any other state in America. There are obvious ways – it is the only state that is purely made of islands and is also the only state that can’t be driven to – and there are some less obvious ways. For instance, the Kilauea volcano causes the island to grow by 42 acres in a year due to its activity. That makes it the only county in America with constant size changes. What else sets Hawaii apart from the United States?
- You can visit the ‘Iolani Palace in Honolulu – the only royal palace in America, built under King Kalakaua.
- Next, of the eight islands in Hawaii, only six are publicly accessible. Ni’ihau is privately owned, while Kaho’olawe is uninhabitable.
- Third, while the Big Island of Hawaii is the largest in the chain and is larger than the state of Rhode Island, but it is home to only one-fifth as many citizens. Hence, the majority of them live in Hilo and Kona.
- Oahu is half Rhode Island size but is home to nearly the same population on the flip side. If it were its own state, it would be the densest state by a great deal.
- Officially, while it is called Oahu, the island is also Honolulu county, and technically, the entire island is also considered the city of Honolulu. However, residents separate the city into census-designated places.
- Finally, thinking about car shipping to Hawaii and driving around Moloka’i or Lana’i? Be careful – neither of these islands has traffic lights!
Enclosed Auto Transport to Hawaii
Clearly, getting a vehicle to Hawaii and around the islands can be difficult. Besides navigating the ports and shipping, the fact that there are active volcanos on some islands means you need Hawaii car shipping experts who know how to keep your vehicle safe and sound. In other words, you need a Hawaii auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment. For instance, by sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when car shipping in Hawaii, you’ll avoid wind-blown ash and debris damage, persistent sun damage, or damage from rain and snowfall. Therefore, having your car shipped to Hawaii in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Hawaii is within an enclosed car transport. Therefore, we have two options for shipping your car via enclosed car transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Car Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Car Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Car Transport to Hawaii
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Hawaii car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Hawaii…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Hawaii” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Hawaii. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Hawaii, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Hawaii
With incredible shorelines, Hawaii is a destination for many – from tourists to surfers looking to train short- and long-term workers. Having an experienced Hawaii team such as Number 1 Auto on hand to transport your vehicle to Honolulu, Pearl City, Kailua, Waipahu, or beyond saves money and time. From seasonal workers making a move for their career to surfers coming in for a few years or training to our military members relocating to the home of the armed forces in the Pacific Theater, the Schofield Barracks on O’ahu, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Hawaii car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
What Our Car Shipping from Hawaii Service is All About
At Number 1 Auto Transport, we make the task of shipping cars from Hawaii easy and stress-free. With over 10 years of experience transporting autos, we know how to coordinate vehicles through ports safely. We handle all of the stages of paperwork for you. Plus, we will locate the nearest port nearest you to transport your automobile across the Pacific Ocean to a US Port.
What You Can Expect When Shipping Your Car Overseas from Hawaii With Us
It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is in Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Kawaihae, or Nawiliwili; our car shipping Hawaii service can manage the load for you. First, we start by helping you prepare your car for delivery. Next, once the auto is loaded onto the ship, we will keep track of it. Finally, after it arrives, we can even transport the car directly to the destination you desire.
About Our Reliable Hawaii Car Shipping Service
Most people don’t know the proper procedures when shipping a vehicle to Hawaii. Fortunately, our expert staff is fully trained to handle all the procedures for you. Therefore, we have over 10 years of experience moving vehicles to virtually every part of the US. From coordinating with different ports to constantly keeping track of your automobile, we know how to move your car hassle-free.
Why We Are the Best in Car Transport to Hawaii
You don’t have to get rid of your present automobile – only to replace it with a new one in Hawaii. Number 1 Auto Transport is committed to helping families, military personnel, and individuals save time and money with our car shipping to Hawaii service. We have plenty of past customers who have complimented us on our friendly customer service and very affordable rates.
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Hawaii?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to or from Hawaii. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Hawaii clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Finally, Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Hawaii, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.