Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Iowa
Number 1 Auto Transport is the Iowa auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport teams are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Iowa car shipping much more straightforward than most folks think. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy across town in the busy capital of Des Moines, living in Davenport, and bringing in your luxury car from Sioux City, you want to be protected from the nasty winter weather blowing across the plain in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Waterloo and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Cedar Rapids, Ames, Dubuque or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Iowa? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
You know what it has to offer if you live in Iowa. One of the best-kept secrets in the country, Iowa is more than just cornfields – although it’s got plenty of them too.
- Want to run the bases like Shoeless Joe or fade into the cornfield? The iconic field from Field of Dreams can be found in Dyersville, Iowa. Learn about the movie, the field, and much more.
- With over one million visitors yearly, the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines is one of the country’s oldest and most-visited state fairs, active since 1854. Check out the traditional Butter Cow statue, a feature of the fair for over a century, or try their latest fried Frankenstein foods – Fried Coke, Bacon-Wrapped Pig Wings, fried bacon-wrapped hot dogs, Dessert Poutine, and more on the menu. You’ll need to walk the full 445 hectares of land the fair takes up to burn those calories.
- Check out the World’s Largest Truck Stop, Iowa 80, in Walcott. With features including the largest trucker’s store in the country and several restaurants, the truck stop employs nearly 500 workers and covers 220 acres.
- Iowa City is home to the Iowa Writers’ Workshop, the first American city ever designated by the United Nations as a City of Literature.
- West Branch, Iowa, is home to the Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum. Our 31st President was born and lived on the former’s site and is buried on the latter’s grounds.
Iowa has plenty of reasons to settle down as well. It’s the second most capable state for wind generating capacity for electrical energy, by percentage, and the top state for sourcing power for its residents from the wind. With so many wind farms, it is also home to some of the biggest producers of turbines and components, including Acciona Energy of West Branch and TPI Composites of Newton, Iowa. It’s a significant player in the agricultural industry, the top state in America for corn production and hog farming, and often the top for soybeans.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Iowa
Iowa is part of Tornado Alley, so you know that storms play a significant role in yearly activities. It also hosts some harsh winters, as places like Mason City often sit below freezing for weeks. You’ll want to work with an Iowa auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Iowa, you’ll avoid damage from rain, heavy winds, wind-blown debris, and snowfall. Shipping your car to Iowa in an enclosed carrier is a wise investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Iowa is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – Besides the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car if your vehicle is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Iowa
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Iowa car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Iowa
From new manufacturing facilities in Council Bluffs to businesses in Cedar Rapids, growth across the state calls for construction equipment to be moved around. With Iowa being such an agriculture-focused state, there’s also the need to move large farm equipment bought and sold or moved to different fields. Iowa construction crews and farmers need a helping hand – so they rely on Iowa auto transport experts to move their dump trucks, excavators, combines, tractors, and more from one site to the next while the crews continue to work. To stay on schedule, Iowa construction crews turn to the Iowa heavy equipment shipping experts and lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Iowa…
The best way to answer the question “How to ship my car to Iowa” question is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Iowa. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to care for all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Iowa, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Iowa
Whether they are moving to Ames or Iowa City for school, Dubuque or Des Moines for a new job, or relocating for a better place for a family to grow, residents moving to and from Iowa need to have the experienced Iowa auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to Camp Dodge in Johnston, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Iowa car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Iowa?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Iowa. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Iowa clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Iowa, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.