Classic Car Shipping Services
Instant Shipping Quote
We offer premium classic auto transport services with a focus on excellence
Should I Ship my Classic Car on an Open or Enclosed Transport Carrier?
First, will your classic car be a project or a “fixer-upper“? If so, your car can be shipped on an open trailer. Transporting on an open trailer is fine if you’re not worried about rock chips, debris, or other weather elements.
Next, is your classic car fully restored, in good condition, has a custom paint job, and you don’t plan on parking the car outdoors when not in use? Then transporting your classic car in an enclosed transport carrier would be your best option. Another reason will be if your vehicle has any loose parts. This way, your car parts will be secure inside your vehicle on an enclosed carrier.
The difference in the insurance coverage between open and enclosed carriers is that the coverage is generally a $50,000 policy on an open car carrier. The policy for enclosed transport starts at around $250,000 and can go as high as $1,000,000.
How Long Does It Take To Transport a Classic Car?
Depending on the car’s location, most pickup windows are 24-72 hours from when the vehicle is ready to be picked up. This window could take up to 5 days in remote areas.
- Classic Car Transport turnaround time for a destination under 1,000 miles in 2-3 days.
- From 1,000-1750, the transit time is estimated to be 4-6 days.
- From 1,750-2,500, the transit time is estimated at 7-10 days.
Loading up a classic car for transport
Why Trust Us
Our customer-centric approach ensures your satisfaction with transparent communication, dedicated support, and regular updates throughout the shipping process.
Diverse Service Options
Choose from a wide range of services, including open and enclosed carriers, expedited shipping, and custom solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Why Choose Number 1 Auto Transport?
- The rate we provide our customers will never be raised or changed.
- We do not charge a deposit until your car is loaded on our truck, and the deposit is included in the total price quoted.
- No final balance is due until we deliver your vehicle.
- We provide 24hr customer service; if you call after our business hours, please leave a message, and one of our customer service representatives will respond.
- Spotless Reputation – Our customers love us; check our online transport reviews to see what our customers have said about us.
- We will keep you updated throughout the transport; give us a call.
- You can call us anytime – we are the industry’s fastest, most responsive car shipping service!
Even if you are an amateur enthusiast, you can move a classic car like a professional. Number 1 Auto Transport will ship your car and transport an antique vehicle, muscle car, or hotrod quickly and safely anywhere in the country. Also, it’s secure, affordable classic car shipping at its best. Number 1 Auto Transport’s expert team offers state-of-the-art, safe, modern enclosed or open auto transport services that consider the financial investment (not to mention the blood, sweat, and tears!) that makes your classic car a one-of-a-kind beauty.