Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Wisconsin
You don’t have to look far for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Wisconsin. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Wisconsin auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Wisconsin car shipping much more accessible than most folks think, even with the frigid winter weather that seems to go on and on. Whether you are hauling an excavator or dozer on a lowboy from one project to another, living in Green Bay, and bringing your luxury car in from Oshkosh, Waukesha, or even outside of the state. You want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to always get it right.
Moving to Wisconsin? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
The summers are excellent up north, and the winters are cold, but that doesn’t matter to Wisconsinites. America’s Dairyland is the center of German American and Scandinavian culture – over 40% of the 5.8 million residents claim German heritage. The state has the highest percentage of residents of Polish ancestry of any state. This has had a significant influence on everyday life and the state culture. Wisconsin isn’t all beer and brats, though.
- Wisconsin is called America’s Dairyland for a good reason. Second only to California in terms of total milk production, it is America’s leader in cheese, producing over a quarter of the country’s total cheese. In particular, Cheddar cheese is essential to the state – it produced 61 million pounds of it in 2019, one-fifth of the country’s entire production.
- Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, has become the Troll Capital of the World thanks to a high population of residents with Norwegian heritage. Over 30 carved trolls can be found throughout the town, and many local businesses have worked trolls into their imaging and marketing. The town celebrates the trolls, and their Scandinavian heritage, with the annual Scandihoovian Winter Festival every February!
- While Wisconsin doesn’t quite crack the top 10 in US News and World Report’s Best States rankings, it did make the top 10 in two categories crucial to ongoing success. Outdoorsy folk will love that the state ranked 10th for Natural Environment, thanks to extremely high air and water quality. For everyone looking to put down stakes in Wisconsin, whether from here or moving here, the state ranked sixth for the opportunity, citing affordability and economic opportunity well above average.
- With a wide range of industries, from information technology to manufacturing, and a unique food culture that draws from diversity and local sourcing, Madison was named the 12th best city to live in across America by Business Insider.
- If you like using toilet paper without getting splinters, you can thank Green Bay. While primarily known for Cheeseheads and the Packers, the city is also called the Toilet Paper Capital of the World. Invented by Northern paper in the 1930s, it finally allowed humankind to wipe without worrying about splinters. Today, Green Bay is still one of the leading paper manufacturing regions in the country, and Wisconsin, as a state, is the nationwide leader in producing paper products.
- Manufacturing accounts for roughly 20% of Wisconsin’s gross domestic product, making it the third-most reliant state manufacturing in the country. Aside from paper, major manufacturing companies headquartered in or doing heavy production in Wisconsin include Kohler, John Deere, Johnson Controls, Milwaukee Electric Tool, Caterpillar, Harley Davidson, and many more.
- Wisconsin might be the right spot for you if you like the outdoors. It has one of the largest hunting and fishing communities in the country – during deer season, hunters take almost 200,000 deer every year! And while Wisconsin doesn’t brag about it, the state offers 11,188 square miles of water for fishing, boating, swimming, and more – the fourth most water of any state in the country, behind only Alaska, Michigan, and Florida.
- Wisconsin borders two Great Lakes – Michigan and Superior – and has as many inland lakes as Minnesota, if not more. Thanks to this, it is an excellent place for folks looking for lakeside living. Door County and Lake Geneva earn places on TripAdvisor’s list of the Best Lake Towns in North America.
- The World’s Largest Music Festival, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, Summerfest takes place every summer in Milwaukee. With an attendance of roughly 800,000 people every year – sometimes more than that, with estimates in some years reaching nearly 900,000 – iconic artists ranging from Metallica to Stevie Wonder, to Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have headlined the 11-day event.
With everything from outdoors to education to entertainment, it’s not surprising that Wisconsin is such a popular state, despite the sometimes harsh weather.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Wisconsin
While Wisconsin is spared from much of the warm-weather headaches of other states, with no hurricane or tropical storms impacting the state and few tornadoes touching down annually, it makes up for it in the winters. From November through March, freezing or below-freezing temperatures are the norm across the state, sometimes even into April. Even the southern portions of Wisconsin average three feet of snow annually, while those in the Lake Superior Snowbelt region can see 10, 12, or even 14 feet of snow regularly. That’s on top of icy road conditions. Understandably, Wisconsinites want a Wisconsin car transport company dealing safely with the ice and snow. When you send your vehicle via enclosed auto transport, you’ll avoid damage from ice storms, wind-blown debris, snow squalls, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to Wisconsin in an enclosed carrier is the safest way to transport your car.
There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – Besides the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Wisconsin
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Wisconsin car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Wisconsin
With manufacturing and agriculture being a big part of the economy, Wisconsin needs vehicle transporters to handle all sizes. The combines and tractors used in agriculture to the forklifts, loaders, and cherry pickers used in manufacturing facilities to the excavators, bulldozers, and backhoes used in everyday construction projects, companies need to move their equipment without tying up their specialized workers. That’s why teams across the Badger State rely on the Wisconsin equipment transport experts at Number 1 Auto to ensure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the job site safely.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Wisconsin…
The best way to answer the question “How to ship my car to Wisconsin” question is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Wisconsin. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Wisconsin, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Wisconsin
The 13-campus University of Wisconsin system educates 182,000 students over 13 universities and 13 branch campuses, making it one of the country’s largest public higher education systems. With 39,000 faculty and staff, folks sometimes need to transfer from one site to another, whether as students, educators, or support staff. This is on top of the residents relocating to the big cities for additional opportunities and the farmers shipping agricultural equipment to remote tracts of land. No matter who is shipping a vehicle or why they all have one massive thing in common – they want an auto transport company they can trust. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From folks headed to a career in health in Eau Claire to our military members relocating to Fort McCoy, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Wisconsin car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Wisconsin?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Wisconsin. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Wisconsin clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Wisconsin, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.