Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Wyoming
When looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Wyoming, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Wyoming auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Wyoming car shipping much more accessible, even with the state’s wide-open spaces. Whether you are hauling a grader or power shovel on a lowboy from one project in Cheyenne to another, living in Casper, and bringing your luxury car in from Sheridan, Evanston, or even outside of the state, you will want to ship in an enclosed carrier. If you need your car transported to Gillette, Rock Springs, Green River, or Jackson in an open-air carrier. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Wyoming? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Wyoming is sparse. There’s no other way to describe it – the tenth largest state in the country, it ranks last in population, with only 580,000 residents. Only Alaska is home to fewer people per square mile.
- One of the big reasons for the low population density in Wyoming is that the United States Government owns nearly half of the state’s landmass. This includes national forests, the National Grasslands, an Air Force base, and other government buildings and installations.
- Perhaps the most famous government property in the state is Yellowstone National Park. The majority of the 2.2 million acres that the park covers are in Wyoming, bringing over four million tourists to Wyoming every year. Grizzly bears, wolves, elk, and the bison herd – the largest and oldest free-roaming herd in the country – are major draws. Perhaps the most famous attraction isn’t even alive, with Old Faithful and its regularly scheduled eruptions being a significant draw.
- While the most famous, there are plenty of other parks and spaces in Wyoming that get attention. The Grand Teton National Park features hundreds of miles of trails and the Snake River’s upper reaches. Devil’s Tower rises high above northeastern Wyoming, a sacred place for the Northern Plains Indians and indigenous people and the first United States National Monument established by President Theodore Roosevelt. Visited by over 400,000 people every year, only a few hundred of those visitors attempt the daunting climb.
- With millions of visitors yearly, the tourist ratio to residents across Wyoming can get pretty high. Wyoming is a destination for winter sports fanatics, with Jackson Hole being regularly rated as the top ski resort in America. This comes from an outstanding balance of back-country wilderness to explore, family-friendly areas for children and learners, and steep mountain passes ready to challenge experts. Everyone from Tiger Woods to Charles Schwab to Harrison Ford has owned real estate in the area at some point.
- Wyoming is a big mining state with plenty of jobs in the sector. The state is amongst the top ten in coal extraction, crude oil, natural gas, trona, and more. Despite the focus on mining, Wyoming is also interested in green energy. The Chokecherry and Sierra Madre Wind Energy Project is the largest commercial wind generation facility under development in the country.
- With such a small population, Wyoming has the smallest higher education system in any state – the University of Wyoming is the sole public four-year institution in the state. At the same time, Wyoming Catholic College in Lander is the sole private four-year college.
- Wyoming loves to cowboy up! It’s the home of the College National Finals Rodeo in Casper every year since 2001 and the National High School Rodeo Association Finals in Rock Springs.
- Rodeo is also the center of Cheyenne Frontier Days, but it’s not the only event. The World’s Largest Outdoor Rodeo and Western Celebration, PPBR events run throughout the week, while some of the biggest country music stars perform on a nightly basis. Don’t miss the Chuckwagon Experience, the Old West Museum, military events, and the Grand Parade.
- Wyoming is one of the most critical states for paleontologists, with hundreds of skeletons unearthed throughout the years. So many that an early settler constructed an entire cabin out of founding dinosaur bones.
- You might think that northeastern states were the most progress over the centuries, but Wyoming first gave women over the age of 21 the right to vote in 1869 and was the first state to have a female governor. From 1925 to 1927, Nellie Ross served as the 14th governor of the state before becoming FDR’s director of the United States Mint.
One of the most excellent things about Wyoming’s low population density is that if you want to enjoy the western, rural lifestyle with plenty of room to spread your wings and be part of nature, there is plenty of space to find your spot.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Wyoming
In one of the coldest states in the contiguous 48, summers in Wyoming rarely move into the triple digits. In Jackson, it isn’t unheard of to have lows in the summer months hanging around the freezing point. Outside of the cold weather, the state’s southeastern portion is vulnerable to tornadoes, although they tend to be shorter and less damaging than those seen throughout much of the Midwest. Add on to that the sparseness across the plains, making transport vulnerable to blowing sand and debris, and Wyomingites know that enclosed auto transport is the smart way to go. They partner with a company to prepare for and avoid weather events. When you opt to send your vehicle via enclosed carrier when looking for car transport in Wyoming, you’ll avoid damage from rain, icy storms, wind-blown debris in storms, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to Wyoming in an enclosed carrier is a wise investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Wyoming is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Wyoming
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Wyoming car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Wyoming
With all the wide-open space in Wyoming, construction crews, farmers, and mining companies often need help moving their massive equipment from one site to the next. When miners need steam shovels and mining tractors moved to the job site, or when construction crews need to move a bulldozer, paver, roller, or telehandler, they don’t want to tie up specialized workers. They need a transport company with the expertise to handle large units. That’s why teams across the Cowboy State rely on the Wyoming lowboy equipment transport experts at Number 1 Auto to ensure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the following site safely.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Wyoming…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Wyoming” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Wyoming. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Wyoming, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Wyoming
The spread of Wyoming often makes shipping a car from one side to the other, or in and out of the state when moving for school or business, a bright idea. Instead of risking going too far in moving the vehicle themselves, Wyoming residents often opt for having someone else transport their vehicles. When they do this, they want an auto transport company they can trust. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From folks headed to a career in mining in the plains to our military members relocating to Warren Air Force Base, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Wyoming car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Wyoming?
Please email us, fill out the form on this page, or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Wyoming. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Wyoming clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Wyoming, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.