Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Idaho
You don’t have to look far when looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Idaho. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Idaho auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field and provide industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Idaho car shipping much easier than most folks think. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy across the big island of Hawai’i, in the capital of Honolulu and bringing in the luxury car that you want to be protected in an enclosed carrier, or living outside of one of the major port cities on Kauai or Maui and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Idaho? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
To most people, Idaho brings to mind two things – potatoes and a weirdly-shaped state. The shape is one of the country’s oddest, running nearly 500 miles north to south but having a width at the top end of only a little over 40 miles. You can get from Washington state to Montana faster than from New York to Rhode Island. That’s despite Idaho being the 14th largest state in terms of area.
That’s not the only oddities that Idaho has to offer:
- Lewiston is the 10th largest city in Idaho, but even more importantly, it is the furthest inland port on the West Coast. Going down the Snake and Columbia Rivers will lead to the Pacific Ocean!
- While Idaho is known for potatoes, gems play a bigger part in the state’s culture. Nicknamed the Gem State, 72 precious and semi-precious gems are found there. The Panhandle National Forest is the only place outside India where star garnets are found in large amounts.
- The Grand Canyon is deep, right? It’s not as deep as Hells Canyon in western Idaho. At its deepest, it’s 7,993 from top to bottom – almost 2,000 feet deeper than the Grand Canyon, and it’s the deepest river gorge in North America!
- Idaho’s State Capitol Building is the only one in the United States heated by geothermal energy.
- The great part about Idaho being so large is that it has one of the lowest population densities in the United States – with only 1.75 million people in the state, it is 44th in the country with just under 21 people per square mile.
- Idaho is a haven for outdoorsmen, boasting some of the best fly fishing in the country.
While this may make Idaho sound like it is simply nature and open spaces, it is also a developing hub for business. U.S. News and World Report ranked it sixth overall for doing states to do business, including 5th place for employment. Idaho has a strong science and technology sector, including Micron, Hewlett-Packard, ON Semiconductor, and Sun Microsystems, all having headquarters or major offices. On the other end of the spectrum, it’s also home to the largest factory in the world for barrel cheeses in Gooding, Idaho.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Idaho
With such a sparse population and plenty of room from one city to the next, car shipping in Idaho can be necessary. From the biggest northern city of Coeur d’Alene to the southern city of Twin Falls, it’ll cover 500 miles – a full day’s drive one way. Especially in the winter, the weather can get fierce as well, with the northern region, in particular, getting massive snowfalls. You’ll want an Idaho auto transport company that protects your major investment, whether a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Idaho, you’ll avoid damage from rain and snowfall. Having your car shipped to Idaho in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Idaho is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Idaho
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Idaho car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Idaho
With cities like Meridian – the fastest growing city in Idaho – and Nampa continuing to grow to reach a six-digit population, there’s plenty of need for construction across Idaho. To stay on schedule, construction crews need to move their dozers, lifts, graders, and more from one site to the next without losing staff hours. Construction crews need teams that specialize in auto transport across Idaho. To stay on schedule, Idaho construction crews turn to the Idaho equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Idaho…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Idaho” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving your car to Idaho. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Idaho, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Idaho
From growth to nature, school to tourism, Idaho is a destination. From seasonal workers coming to spend a season working in one of the numerous National Parks or as a river guide to our military members relocating to the 366th Tactical Fighter Wing at Mountain Home Air Force Base in southern Idaho, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Idaho car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Idaho?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Idaho. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Idaho clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Idaho, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.