Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to New Hampshire
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company in New Hampshire, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the New Hampshire auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service, from providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself. Every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make New Hampshire car shipping much easier, even with the state’s wide-open spaces. Whether you are hauling a grader or material handler on a lowboy from one project in Manchester to another, living in Concord, and bringing your luxury car in from Rochester or even outside of the state. You want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier. You need your car transported to Derry, Dover, or Salem in an open-air carrier. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to New Hampshire? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
It’s “Live Free or Die” in the Granite State. New Hampshire may be a critical state in New England, but its fiercely independent attitude can sometimes make it feel like its own little country, sandwiched between the United States and Canada.
- Ranked third in WalletHub’s list of best states to live in, New Hampshire received high marks for education and health. For folks looking for safety and security and a promising economy, New Hampshire also ranked third in both of those segments in the survey.
- WalletHub isn’t alone in thinking that – the annual S. News and World Reports ranking of states put New Hampshire second overall! They noted that primary school education is exceptionally high, with a graduation rate well above the national average. They rated the state #1 in the nation for Crime and Corrections – public safety and rehabilitation of offenders – and #1 for Opportunity, citing excellent levels of equality and economic opportunity.
- That fiercely independent attitude isn’t new – it goes back to the United States infancy. Before signing the Declaration of Independence, New Hampshire established an independent government separate from Great Britain’s authority. They were quick to sign the Declaration and were the ninth state to ratify the Constitution.
- There are plenty of reasons to vacation in New Hampshire outside of the Strip. Did you know that New Hampshire is home to some of the top ski resorts in the country? Just outside Lake Tahoe, which straddles the border with California, Mr. Rose Ski Tahoe and Diamond Peak Ski Resort are consistently rated highly. Just outside of Las Vegas, Lee Canyon is also famous, and thanks to a disc golf course, it’s a year-round destination.
- New Hampshire is a haven for mountaineers. Forty-seven mountains within the state reach a height of 4,000 feet or higher, with the tallest, Mount Washington, reaching 6,288 feet. This makes it the highest peak in the Northeastern United States. New Hampshire is the most mountainous state in the region as well – the rest of New England combined only features 19 mountains, about 4000 feet.
- If you hit the peak of all 48 mountains on the list – the shrinking of Mount Tecumseh means it is now only 3,997 feet, but it is still in the club – you can call yourself a White Mountain 4000 Footer!
- Mount Washington is a hub of activity all year round. Heavily trafficked as part of the Appalachian Trail, it is also home to the oldest auto race in the United States, the Mount Washington Hillclimb Auto Race, and the Mount Washington Auto Road can be traversed by private vehicle – you’ll get one of those nifty “THIS CAR CLIMBED MT. WASHINGTON” bumper stickers as part of the toll cost! Bicycle races and runs are also held intermittently throughout the year.
So, where do folks work in New Hampshire? The major employers are education, healthcare, financial institutions, and the American government. The Ivy League school of Dartmouth College is the highest-profile school in the state, attracting students from across the country. Fidelity Investments and Liberty Mutual have large offices in the state, while BAE Systems North America has manufacturing facilities. One of the most surprising workplaces? The National Visa Center, which processes all United States immigrant visa petitions, is located in Portsmouth, a fair bit away from Washington D.C.
Enclosed Auto Transport to New Hampshire
New Hampshire features several factors that make for an enjoyable, sometimes foreboding climate. It has a shoreline, but it also features a border with Canada. The high mountains of the interior often face brutal temperatures during the winter, while nor’easters are a constant threat. Winter can see weeks of below-freezing and sometimes below-zero temperatures. When it’s not too cold for snowfall, there’s the regular threat of blizzards. It’s essential in wintertime that if you want to ship a vehicle across the state from Bethlehem to Nashua or the capital city of Concord, you’ll want to work with a New Hampshire auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in New Hampshire, you’ll avoid damage from drastic freezes, rain, hail, snow, wind-blown debris, and more. Having your car shipped to New Hampshire in an enclosed carrier is a wise investment.
The safest way to transport your car to New Hampshire is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to New Hampshire
Thinking about using open auto transport for your New Hampshire car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to New Hampshire
With the significant growth areas in New Hampshire clustered together in the state’s southeastern portion, getting around can be difficult thanks to traffic – even more so if you’re hauling flatbeds full of construction equipment. Instead of tying their skilled laborers or payroll for employing regular drivers up in transport duty, many New Hampshire construction teams rely on a heavy equipment transport company for a helping hand. They work with a team that can move their backhoes, pavers, excavators, track skidders, and more from one site to the next. That’s why construction teams across the Granite State rely on the New Hampshire equipment transport experts at Number 1 Auto to ensure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to New Hampshire…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to New Hampshire” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to New Hampshire. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in New Hampshire, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from New Hampshire
With safety and opportunity high on the list of many folks, it’s no surprise that New Hampshire continues to appeal to a wide variety of people. Whether they are moving to the commercial hubs in Manchester, Nashua, and Concord or feel that the Live Free attitude of smaller towns like Keene, Hudson, and Lebanon is more their speed, living in New Hampshire pretty much requires having a car or truck at their disposal. If they’re coming from a fair distance away, residents moving to and from New Hampshire must have the experienced New Hampshire auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to New Boston Air Force Station, our clients are at ease knowing that the best New Hampshire car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for New Hampshire?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to New Hampshire. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our New Hampshire clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to New Hampshire, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.