North Dakota Car Shipping
On the hunt for the premier auto transport company to ship your car to and from North Dakota? Look no further. Rely on Number 1 Auto Transport, the go-to North Dakota auto transport and car shipping service for dependable solutions.
Free Transport Quote
We offer premium North Carolina auto transport services with a focus on excellence
Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to North Dakota
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make North Dakota car shipping much more accessible than most folks think, even with the state’s wide-open spaces.
Whether you are hauling a grader or paver on a lowboy from one project in Fargo to another, living in Bismarck and bringing your luxury car in from Williston or Grand Forks or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Minot. You need your car transported to Dickinson, Jamestown, Mandan, and beyond in an open-air carrier. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
How Long Does it Take to Ship a Car To / From North Dakota?
Why Trust Us
Our customer-centric approach ensures your satisfaction with transparent communication, dedicated support, and regular updates throughout the shipping process.
Diverse Service Options
Choose from a wide range of services, including open and enclosed carriers, expedited shipping, and custom solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Enclosed Car Shipping to North Dakota
Being far inland and removed from large water bodies, North Dakota can get pretty frigid in the winter. Regarding the coldest major cities in the United States, three of the top five – Grand Forks, Bismarck, and Fargo – are in North Dakota. Protecting vehicles in transit is extremely important because you’ve already made that investment. Working with an auto transport team that knows how to protect your vehicle from vicious winter weather is crucial. When you opt to send your vehicle via enclosed auto transport, you’ll avoid damage from wind-blown debris, damaging storms, sub-zero temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to North Dakota in an enclosed carrier is a wise investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to North Dakota is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to North Dakota
Thinking about using open auto transport for your North Dakota car transport needs? Open carriers, similar to those utilized by dealerships, guarantee secure and prompt car transport. Your vehicle, equipped with state-of-the-art technology, is reliably secured and reaches its destination within seven days. Choose open auto transport for a secure and affordable solution, safeguarding your car from road vibration, excess mileage, and various potential concerns.
Lowboy Carriers in North Dakota
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to North Dakota…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to North Dakota” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to North Dakota. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in North Dakota, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for North Dakota
Number 1 Auto Transport is an auto transport service company specializing in transporting all vehicles door to door. We offer the highest quality customer service at the most reasonable and honest rates. Please email us or call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to California.
We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have!