Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to North Dakota
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to North Dakota, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the North Dakota auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make North Dakota car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a grader or paver on a lowboy from one project in Fargo to another; living in Bismarck and bringing your luxury car in from Williston or Grand Forks or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Minot. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Dickinson, Jamestown, Mandan, and beyond. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to North Dakota? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
If you’re looking for a state with room to stretch out, you won’t find much more accommodating than North Dakota. With only 760,000 residents spread over 70,700 square miles of territory, the state is ranked 47th for density. On top of that, over half of the residents live in one of the eight most populated cities in the state. If you want space to breathe, you’ve got it.
This doesn’t mean North Dakota is barren or uncivilized, though. In fact, North Dakota features plenty of agriculture, growing tech sectors, and developing urban areas offering art and culture. There’s plenty to make North Dakota a popular destination for folks looking to relocate and plenty of different cities to make it worth relocating inside the state from time to time as well.
- North Dakota historically has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country. Although it varies from month to month, North Dakota almost always has one of the five lowest unemployment rates of any state, regularly below 3.0% – it has never gone above 6.2%, something that only one other state, South Dakota, can brag about. So if you want employment, you should be able to find it.
- Industrial-scale farming is a big part of North Dakota’s economy. Focused around cereal grains – the state accounts for 36% of the entire U.S. barley crop and a whopping 58% of the country’s durum wheat crops – it is ninth in the nation’s overall value of all crops. This also includes the majority of canola and flaxseed produced in the country.
- Thanks to the Bakken Formation, the North Dakota oil boom brought prosperity to the Williston, Tioga, and Minot communities. The state is one of the largest oil-producing states in the U.S., peaking at second place in 2012. With large rural expanses and regular winds, rarely dropping below 10 miles per hour, North Dakota is also a leader in “green” energy generation, as host to wind farms. This allows North Dakota to be an exporter of energy to nearby states and makes the energy sector one of the state’s leading employers.
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Reports as the 15th-best state in the country, North Dakota scored exceptionally high regarding infrastructure and fiscal stability. Its highest ranking came in the area of Opportunity – the state ranked fourth in the country, trailing only New Hampshire, Minnesota, and Iowa.
- Once you’re done working the oilfields and making the most of the opportunities provided, you’ll get to enjoy retirement – and thanks to a great mix of outdoor pursuits such as fishing, and plenty of museums, galleries, and art scenes in the urban areas, you’ll have plenty to keep busy doing. With an affordable cost of living and high marks for healthcare, North Dakota ranks 10th on Moneywise’s Best States for Retirement list.
- Interested in being part of some pure Scandimonium? Norsk Hostfest in Minot is North America’s largest Scandinavian festival, held the last week in September into the first week of October. Learn Scandinavian skills, including rosemaling, wood carving, jewelry design, and more – you can even learn ancient Viking navigation methods! Don’t miss the traditional Scandinavian fare on offer, from Norwegian lapskaus to Icelandic baked cod loin dinner, including dishes from chefs who journey in from the home countries just for the occasion!
- When you have plenty of open space, what better to fill it with than oversized animals? North Dakota sure likes big beefers, claiming to have the largest buffalo in the world in Jamestown, as well as the largest statue of a Holstein cow in the world, the 38-foot Salem Sue in New Salem.
It’s hard to argue with everything North Dakota brings to the table. Great job opportunities, plenty of culture waiting to be discovered, and the choice of urban living or blue-sky rural life, all in one state.
Enclosed Auto Transport to North Dakota
Being pretty far inland, removed from large water bodies, North Dakota can get pretty frigid in the winters. In fact, when it comes to the coldest major cities in the United States, three of the top five – Grand Forks, Bismarck, and Fargo – are in North Dakota. Protecting vehicles in transit is extremely important because you’ve already made that investment. Working with an auto transport team that knows how to protect your vehicle from vicious winter weather is crucial. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in North Dakota, you’ll avoid damage from wind-blown debris, damaging storms, sub-zero temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to North Dakota in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to North Dakota is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to North Dakota
Thinking about using open auto transport for your North Dakota car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to North Dakota
Both the agriculture and energy sectors are heavily dependent on capital investment, so construction is flourishing in North Dakota. This means that the construction crews who win these jobs need to be fast and agile, moving from one job site to the next while reducing downtime. In many cases, heavy equipment such as graders, compact excavators, pile drivers, and pavers can be sent along to the next site while skilled tradespeople finish up the work on a current site. When that happens, crews don’t want to send their team to make a move – they want them to continue working on the current job. That’s why many North Dakota construction teams rely on an auto transport company for a helping hand. Construction teams across the Land of Enchantment rely on North Dakota auto transport experts to safely stay on schedule. Everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the North Dakota equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to North Dakota…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to North Dakota” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to North Dakota. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in North Dakota, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from North Dakota
No matter what you’re moving or why – whether you are headed to the oil fields and need your car sent ahead or moving a massive combine interstate from one field to another one in the next county – there is plenty of need for an auto transport company that can get around North Dakota with ease. It would help if you had the experienced North Dakota auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on your side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students moving to Fargo or Bismarck to our military members relocating to Grand Forks or Minot Air Force Base, our clients are at ease knowing that the best North Dakota car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for North Dakota?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to North Dakota. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our North Dakota clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to North Dakota, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.