Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Kansas
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Kansas, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Kansas auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Kansas car shipping much easier than most folks think. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy across town in the busy capital of Topeka, living in Wichita, and bringing in your luxury car from Salina that you want to be protected from the potential of a tornado sweeping the plain in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Lawrence and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Olathe, Manhattan, Shawnee or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Kansas? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
You’ve probably heard plenty about how flat Kansas is. And yes, it is flatter than a pancake – as noted in the Annals of Improbable Research in 2003, the state is much flatter mathematically than an IHOP pancake. What it lacks in hilliness, it makes up for in fun facts and things to do.
- Kansas’ importance to arts spans the generations. It’s the home of Dorothy, the adopted home state of Superman, and the state where Truman Capote wrote the famed book In Cold Blood.
- Catch a movie at the oldest operating cinema globally, The Plaza Cinema in Ottawa, Kansas. Operating with only minor breaks in showings since May of 1907, the theater still shows first-run movies to this day!
- Fort Leavenworth isn’t just home to the Department of Defense’s only maximum-security prison. The 5,600-acre fort can be visited by tourists who want to check out the Frontier Army Museum or the Missouri river’s incredible views from the Leavenworth Bluffs.
- “The Wickedest Little City in America,” Dodge City was Gunsmoke’s setting and quintessential rough and rowdy Old West frontier town. Walk in the footsteps of Wyatt Earp, visit the Dodge City Hanging Tree, and walk along with the reconstructed shops of Front Street at the Boot Hill Museum.
- Stop by Freeport and see what was once the smallest incorporated city in Kansas… until the city voted to be dissolved in 2017. With a voter turnout of 80%, the town was dissolved with a 4-0. At the time of dissolution, the city had more buildings than residents.
- “The Air Capital of the World,” Wichita is home to three of the largest aircraft manufacturing facilities in the country, with Spirit AeroSystems, Bombardier Aerospace, and Textron Aviation (builders of Cessna, Hawker, and Beechcraft aircraft) all flying out of there.
And if you want to claim you hiked to the highest point in the state, it’s not too difficult. Mount Sunflower, not too far from Weskan, Kansas, is 4,039 feet above sea level. It’s also only a twenty-foot elevation over the surrounding terrain, so not much effort there. The tallest hill in the state, at 418, is Fremont’s Knob, just east of Manhattan, Kansas.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Kansas
Kansas is part of Tornado Alley, so you know that storms play a big part in yearly activities. Supercell thunderstorms are unfortunately common and are known to drop large hail. It is also host to some tough winters, as the northwest corner of the state often sees two to three feet of snow yearly. You’ll want to work with a Kansas auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Kansas, you’ll avoid damage from rain, hail, heavy winds, wind-blown debris, and snowfall. Having your car shipped to Kansas in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Kansas is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Kansas
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Kansas car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Kansas
From new manufacturing facilities in Wichita to businesses in Shawnee, growth across the state means construction equipment needs to be moved around quite a bit. With Kansas being such an agriculturally-focused state outside of the metropolitan areas, there’s also the need to move large farm equipment bought and sold or moved to different fields. Kansas construction crews and farmers need a helping hand – so they rely on Kansas auto transport experts to move their tractors, combines, dozers, graders, telehandlers, and more from one site to the next, while the crews continue to work. To stay on schedule, Kansas construction crews turn to the Kansas heavy equipment shipping experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Kansas…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Kansas” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start moving a car to Kansas. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Kansas, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping Cars from Kansas
Whether they are moving to Lawrence for school – Rock Chalk, Jayhawk! – heading to Topeka or Manhattan for a new job or relocating for a better place for a family to grow, residents moving to and from Kansas need to have the experienced Kansas auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to Fort Leavenworth or Fort Riley, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Kansas car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Kansas?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Kansas. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Kansas clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Kansas, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.