Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Kentucky
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Kentucky, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Kentucky auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Kentucky car shipping much easier than most folks think. Whether you are hauling a road grader on a lowboy across town in the busy city of Lexington, living in Louisville, and bringing in your luxury car from Florence that you want to be protected from the potential of a tornado or ice storm in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Richmond and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Owensboro, Bowling Green, Covington or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Kentucky? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Kentucky is more than mint juleps and large hats. While the Kentucky Derby is undoubtedly the biggest draw in Kentucky, drawing over 150,000 viewers in person and millions across the country, it’s just a small piece of what the state provides.
- Louisville isn’t just home to Churchill Downs and the Derby; it’s also home to Yum! Brands. Not familiar with the name? Yum! is the fast-food juggernauts Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, WingStreet, and Kentucky’s own KFC. With over 43,000 restaurants covered under its umbrella, it is one of the world’s largest fast-food companies.
- It was also home to the World’s Largest Ham and Biscuit at the Trigg Country Ham Festival. While it’s no longer an official holder of that title, the yearly ham biscuit is still a massive draw, and the festival held in Cadiz is one of the biggest draws in Western Kentucky.
- In an interesting quirk of geography, a small part of Fulton County is not physically attached to any other part of the state. In a bend of the Mississippi River, a small bubble of land is surrounded by Missouri to the east, north, west, and Tennessee to the south. Residents have to drive 40 miles through Tennessee for official functions such as voting, and they even have to use Tiptonville, Tennessee, as their mailing addresses!
- Beating out larger, more famous cities like Portland, Maine, and Santa Fe, New Mexico, Bowling Green was named in the Top 40 of Money magazine’s 100 Best Places to Live in 2019.
- Not too far outside Bowling Green are Mammoth Cave, the world’s longest-known cave and a destination for anyone from casual visitors to the hearty, adventurous sort. Over 400 miles of passages have been surveyed.
- Decorated warship. A platform for Thomas Edison’s antisubmarine research. The backdrop for a Madonna video. Outside of Petersburg, the USS Sachem can be explored by kayakers on the Ohio River.
- Kentucky produces 95% of the world’s supply of bourbon whiskey – which you need for those race-day mint juleps!
Kentucky also has a very active economy, rapidly becoming a great spot for businesses to move production. It’s the fourth-largest state when it comes to vehicle production in America. The Port of Huntington Tri-State, which includes portions of Kentucky, is the largest inland port in the United States, so plenty of work and goods are passing through the region.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Kentucky
Kentucky gets a fair amount of harsh weather from all sides. Kentucky is a true four-season state, which means it gets four seasons of weather headaches. For example, 2009 alone saw two major winter ice storms at the start of the year, numerous spring tornados, a nasty summer flash flooding event, and a return tornado visit in the fall. You’ll want to work with a Kentucky auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Kentucky, you’ll avoid damage from rain, hail, heavy winds, wind-blown debris, and snowfall. Having your car shipped to Kentucky in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Kentucky is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Kentucky
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Kentucky car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Kentucky
From new manufacturing facilities in Lexington to businesses in Bowling Green, growth across the state means construction equipment needs to be moved around quite a bit. To ensure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely, Kentucky construction crews turn to the Kentucky heavy equipment shipping experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Kentucky…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Kentucky” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Kentucky. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Kentucky, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Kentucky
Whether they are moving to Louisville or Lexington for school, to the rapidly-growing Tri-Cities Region with Somerset, London, and Corbin for a new job, or relocating for a better place for a family to grow, residents moving to and from Kentucky need to have the experienced Kentucky auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to the famed Fort Knox, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Kentucky car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Kentucky?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Kentucky. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Kentucky clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Kentucky, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.