Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Indiana
You don’t have to look far for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Indiana. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Indiana auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Indiana car shipping much easier than most folks think. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy across town in busy Chicago, in the capital of Springfield, and bringing in the luxury car that you want to be protected from fierce lakeside winters in an enclosed carrier, or living outside the Chicagoland metropolis and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Naperville, Peoria, or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Indiana? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Middle America gets a nasty knock as a flyover country, and Indiana is one of the states that often gets lumped in there. But the truth is, Indiana is an exciting and diverse state, with plenty of reasons to make it a destination, not just a place to fly over.
- Indiana has a curious mix of religions – it is home to the 3rd-largest population of Amish in the United States, home to the oldest Quaker seminary in the United States (Earlham School of Religion), home to one of the two Catholic archabbeys in the United States (St. Meinrad Archabbey), and the headquarters of the Islamic Society of North America, in Plainfield.
- Speedway’s little town hosts one of the world’s most prestigious motor races every Memorial Day. The Indianapolis 500 sees the population go from just under 12,000 to over 300,000 in a single weekend.
- Indiana is the second-largest auto-producing state in the country, just behind Michigan. Suppose you own a Subaru Impreza, Toyota Highlander, or Honda Civic Hybrid. In that case, there’s a good chance it was built in Indiana – the largest facilities for those vehicles are in Lafayette, Princeton, and Greensburg, respectively. So Indiana knows what to look for in a quality auto transport company.
- Home to Zimmer, Biomet, and DePuy, little Warsaw, Indiana (population 14,748 and rising) accounts for roughly one-third of the global orthopedic industry, a $38 billion industry.
- Indiana has been one of the leading sites for America’s manufacturing resurgence, and manufacturing accounts for almost 17% of all non-farm employment in the state.
- Indiana is known for… beach towns? Yes, you heard that right – both Portage and Michigan City were ranked by WalletHub within the top 50 for lake beach towns across the country. They are both on Lake Michigan.
Indiana is serious about their sports beyond just motorsports. Basketball, including the beloved Indiana Hoosiers, is a massive part of life in the winter. Of course, that’s only once football ends, with Notre Dame, located in South Bend, being a local favorite.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Indiana
While it’s nice having the lake towns on Lake Michigan, it also comes with the lake-effect weather that this area of the United States gets. If that’s not enough, the region is surprisingly tornado-prone – South Bend and Indianapolis were ranked among the top 20 tornado-prone cities in the United States. You need to work with an Indiana auto transport company that protects your major investment, whether a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Indiana, you’ll avoid damage from rain, heavy winds, wind-blown debris, and snowfall. Shipping your car to Indiana in an enclosed carrier is a wise investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Indiana is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Indiana
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Indiana car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Indiana
From new manufacturing facilities in Evansville to skyscrapers in Indianapolis, growth across the state calls for construction equipment to be moved around. Indiana construction crews need a helping hand – so they rely on Indiana auto transport experts to move their dump trucks, excavators, material handlers, lifts, and more from one site to the next while the crews continue to work. Indiana construction crews turn to the Indiana heavy equipment shipping experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport to stay on schedule.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Indiana…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Indiana” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Indiana. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Indiana, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car From Indiana
Whether they are moving to Indianapolis for school, Muncie or Gary for a new job, or relocating for a better place for a family to grow, residents moving to and from Indiana need to have the experienced Indiana auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to NSA Crane in Bloomington, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Indiana car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Indiana?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Indiana. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Indiana clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Indiana, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.