Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Georgia
You don’t have to look far when looking for the best Georgia auto transport company to ship your car. Furthermore, Number 1 Auto Transport is the Georgia auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field and provide industry-leading customer service, from transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself. Our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for you and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy from Columbus to Macon or bringing your luxury car to Atlanta. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Georgia? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Georgia has often been a state that the growth and development of the United States have hinged on. From being the fourth state to ratify the Constitution to being one of the early states to secede. Being a focal point of the civil rights movement, Georgia has always been on our minds.
- First, for the last 21 straight years, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has held the title of World’s Busiest Airport. For example, over 107 million passengers flew through the airport in 2018.
- Atlanta is also home to a lot more than that. Coca-Cola, CNN, UPS, and Home Depot all call Atlanta home.
- Atlanta is also home to the largest aquarium in the United States and the #2 on USA Today’s list of Aquariums to Visit, the Georgia Aquarium. It’s the only aquarium in the U.S. where you can dive with whale sharks!
- There’s much more to Georgia than Atlanta. Savannah has a downtown area that is also one of the country’s largest National Historic Landmark Districts.
- Savannah was named #3 in Travel + Leisure’s World Best Awards – Best City in the United States to Visit.
- Finally, Augusta hosts the Masters every spring, considered the world’s most prestigious PGA Tour event.
History, sports, culture – Georgia has it all. It’s no wonder it has been and continues to be one of the most rapidly growing states in the nation.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Georgia
Georgia weather has its ups and downs. Hot, humid summers give way to cooler winters. Hurricanes have been known to threaten the coastal regions. While snow is rare, it cannot be good to get around the state when it does occur. No matter what time of year you’re looking for Georgia auto transport, you need an auto transport company that protects your major investment. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when car shipping in Georgia, you’ll avoid wind-blown debris, persistent sun damage, or damage from rain and snowfall. Having your car shipped to Georgia in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Georgia is within an enclosed auto transport. Furthermore, there are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – Hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Georgia
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Georgia car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers/Heavy Equipment to Georgia
Part of being one of the fastest-growing states means that Georgia has some of the fastest-growing infrastructures. In fact, in 2019, it was named the Top State for Doing Business by Area Development magazine – for the sixth straight year! This means constantly developing infrastructure and new sites and developing new buildings around Columbus and Athens for construction crews. That means equipment such as dozers, lifts, and graders are constantly on the move and that construction crews need teams specializing in heavy equipment transport across Georgia. To stay on schedule, Georgia construction crews turn to the Georgia equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Georgia…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Georgia” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Georgia. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Georgia, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Georgia
While Georgia’s shoreline isn’t very long – only a little more than 100 miles – it packs plenty. Besides the great beaches mentioned above, the Port of Savannah is one of the top five busiest seaports in the United States. This makes Georgia a jumping-off destination for auto transport, whether car shipping in Georgia or out of state. An experienced Georgia transport team, such as Number 1 Auto, can transport your vehicle to Macon, Atlanta, Roswell, or beyond, saving money and time. From business people moving to one of the many headquarters located across the state to our military members relocating to the Home of the Infantry, Fort Benning, it will be at ease knowing that the best Georgia car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Georgia?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Georgia. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Finally, our goal is to provide our Georgia clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Georgia, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.