Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Louisiana
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Louisiana, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Louisiana auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport teams are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Louisiana car shipping much easier than most folks think. Whether you are hauling a road grader on a lowboy across town in the busy city of Lafayette, living in New Orleans, or bringing in your luxury car from Baton Rouge. If you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier or living outside Shreveport and need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Lake Charles, Kenner, Monroe, or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Louisiana? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
An incredibly diverse and lively state, Louisiana is a lively mixture of cultures and industries that has a little for everyone – on top of being a destination for travelers from around the globe.
- Laissez Les bons temps rouler at Mardi Gras. The festivities that take over New Orleans for weeks at the end of February and beginning of March aren’t unique to the city – they’re celebrated up and down the coast – but N’awlins certainly offers the most famous ones.
- Louisiana blends so many cultures into a gumbo of its own. Louisiana Creole descended from freed African slave women and French men, and Acadian culture from the settlers who came south from the Canadian Atlantic provinces. Isle culture from Canary Islands immigrants all meet with more modern cultures and blend for unique towns and cities.
- Don’t confuse Creole and Cajun – Cajun culture stems from the Acadians and leans more towards rural areas around Lafayette and the LaFourche Bayou country. Creole is considered an urban culture, focused mainly in New Orleans and towns along the Mississippi.
- The tiny city of Breaux Bridge – a population of just over 8,000 – calls itself the “Crawfish Capital of the World.” Every year the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival crowns a Crawfish Queen. Hard to say for sure if the city is the true crawfish capital, but you can’t argue that the state is, as it supplies approximately 90% of all crawfish produced globally.
- Breaux Bridge also has one of the world’s unique phone books – residents can list themselves by their nicknames!
- Louisiana was recently ranked as the 5th most small business-friendly state in the United States in a survey of over 12,000 small businesses nationwide.
Plenty of cars, grain, and much more passes through Louisiana, thanks to being located at the Mississippi River’s base. The Port of South Louisiana, a port that extends for a massive 54 miles and is centered around the town of LaPlace, is the largest tonnage port in the country and the fourth-largest in the world.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Louisiana
Louisiana is known for being a target for hurricanes and tropical storms, with some of the worst hurricanes of the last century making landfall there. You’ll want to work with a Louisiana auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Louisiana, you’ll avoid damage from rain, hail, heavy winds, wind-blown debris, and more. Having your car shipped to Louisiana in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Louisiana is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Louisiana
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Louisiana car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Louisiana
From new manufacturing facilities in Alexandria to port updates in Plaquemines and Lake Charles, growth across the state keeps Louisiana construction crews busy. Even when machinery needs to be moved to the next sight to keep working, it leads them to rely on Louisiana auto transport experts to get their telehandlers, dozers, graders, and more from one site to the next. To ensure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely in Louisiana, construction crews turn to the Louisiana heavy equipment shipping experts and lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Louisiana…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Louisiana” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Louisiana. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Louisiana, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Louisiana
Whether they are moving to LSU in Baton Rouge or Tulane in New Orleans, or maybe to the growing city of Shreveport for a new job, or relocating for a better place for a family to grow, residents moving to and from Louisiana need to have the experienced Louisiana auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to the bustling Fort Polk, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Louisiana car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Louisiana?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Louisiana. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Louisiana clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Louisiana, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.