Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport For California Car Shipping
So, are you looking for the best car shipping company to ship your car to or from California? Number 1 Auto Transport is the California car shipping company clients trust. Our team of auto transport specialists are experts in their field and provide industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Furthermore, Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. Whether you are in Sacramento needing a bulldozer on a lowboy, in Hollywood needing your luxury car transported in an enclosed carrier, or living in Los Angeles and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to California? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Hollywood. Napa wine tours. Long Beach and Laguna Beach. Surfrider Beach in Malibu. The Santa Monica Pier. Yosemite. Sequoia National Park. Skiing in Lake Tahoe or on Mammoth Mountain. We’re just scratching the surface here.
It can be hard to express how massive California is and its importance on an international scale. For example, California is home to three of the world’s ten largest companies in market capitalization and home to three of the world’s ten richest people. Furthermore, if it were its own country, California would be:
- The fifth-largest economy in the world.
- The 36th most populous country in the world, with nearly 40 million residents.
- The 59th largest country in the world in terms of area.
When you have a state with that much space and people, it comes with plenty of complexities regarding California’s car shipping. You may not even want a vehicle in the crowded cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco; however, in popular destinations – for example, Yosemite National Park, Big Bear Lake, and Napa Valley – you will need one.
Enclosed Auto Transport to California
The arid climate is always a consideration when transporting your car to California. Also, the state’s hot, dry climate can fade paint fast. The dust storms typical of a desert climate can also damage your car’s exterior. Therefore, having your car shipped to California in an enclosed carrier is a better investment, thus protecting it from the more severe aspects of California’s climate.
The safest way to transport your car to California is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages of soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to California
Thinking about using open auto transport for shipping your car to California? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Furthermore, your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, and more.
Lowboy Carriers & Heavy Equipment
Finally, the growth of major cities like Oakland, San Francisco, and Sacramento means heavy equipment must be hauled across California from one job site to the next. This means working with a transport company that can move your dozers, graders, and excavators more safely and securely, even across the foreboding Sierra Nevada ranges in the rain or snow. California construction crews rely on lowboy carriers to move their necessary heavy equipment and require a lowboy team that is experienced and capable. Therefore, Number 1 Auto Transport’s lowboy carriers are ideal for moving the heavy equipment to complete the projects driving growth.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Lowboy carriers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment to job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to California…
To answer the question, “How to ship my car to California,” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. People become skeptical when trusting any car shipping company to move their vehicles across the states. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the shipping process. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time & date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All our drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in California, you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping A Car From California
California is the 3rd largest state in the country. It’s home to one of the largest transportation hubs – with over 37 ports located up and down the coast. California’s busiest ports for car shipping are Long Beach and Oakland. Because of the dense population, thousands of car shipping carriers are based all over the state. California also happens to be the cheapest state to ship vehicles from. This is great news for all our military members at Camp Pendleton in San Diego. The reason is that more cars are headed to California than leaving. This creates a high demand going into the state but a deficient demand leaving, resulting in very cost-effective shipping rates.
The most common route in the country is shipping from California to Florida. Shipping a car from Los Angeles to Miami is the best shipping rate according to cents per mile. Carriers love major cities because they can find enough customers to build a full load without traveling too far outside of the vicinity. By loading cars in the same area, drivers can save money on diesel fuel. To maximize profits, many carriers will ship cars to Texas from California, load up an additional nine cars in Texas/ then transport the remaining vehicles to Florida. The cheapest cities to ship from in California are Los Angeles, San Diego, Fresno, San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento. Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Killeen are the best delivery cities for auto transport from California to Texas.
Shipping a Car To and From Los Angeles California
At Number 1 Auto Transport, our auto transport to Los Angeles service has been a reliable option for over ten years. Known as the City of Angels, Los Angeles is one of America’s most recognized cities. The second-most populated city in the US, Los Angeles is the destination for hundreds of individuals. You’ll need our car shipping to Los Angeles services if you are relocating to or moving away from here.
Reasons Why People Use Number 1 Auto Transport
It doesn’t matter what reason you are relocating because we aim to please you. At Number 1 Auto Transport, we understand how valuable your car is to you when moving. For this reason, we strive to ensure our car shipping to Los Angeles service is reliable. Some of the reasons why people move to Los Angeles are:
- Job Changes – Many people relocate to Los Angeles for better jobs. We can take the hassle of transporting your automobile away from your plans so you’ll have peace of mind.
- Attend College – UCLA School of law, University of California, California State University, and Loyola Marymount University students will need transportation to make it around this large city. Our Los Angeles car shipping service makes it easy to provide your loved one with a vehicle to use.
- Car Shows – Los Angeles is a hotbed for car shows. We make it easy for participants who need our auto transport to Los Angeles service when they desire to demo or purchase a car.
- Military Relocation – Military members frequently must move from one location to another without notice. Let one of our military car shipping to Los Angeles carriers safely transport your vehicle for you.
How Our Auto Transport to Los Angeles Service Works
At Number 1 Auto Transport, we never keep our customers in the dark. We provide detailed quotes that explain what’s included in the rate we provide. Our online tracking system ensures you are updated on where your vehicle is. Here’s a taste of what you can expect from us when you use our transport service.
- You Get the Best Price – Our car shipping experts ensure you will receive the full range of services at an affordable price.
- Pick What Kind of Trailer Works Best for You – We offer two options to suit your transportation needs–open and enclosed car shipping.
- Fast Service To or From Los Angeles – Our service serves many parts of LA, including Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Northridge, Anaheim, Carson, and other parts of LA.
- Door-to-Door Service – We provide door-to-door car shipping service to make the transition as painless as possible.
- Business Auto Transport – We can provide reliable service to dealers and corporate businesses whenever they need a vehicle moved.
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote to or from California?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to California. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! We aim to provide California clients with the best car shipping services at reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Los Angeles or California, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.