Michigan Car Shipping
Seeking a reliable and efficient car shipping service in Michigan? Look no further than Number 1 Auto Transport, the go-to choice for Michigan car shipping and auto transport services. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction has earned us the trust of clients throughout Michigan.
Contact us today to experience why we’re the preferred choice for car shipping in Michigan.
Free Instant Quote
We offer premium Michigan auto transport services with a focus on excellence
Moving to Michigan? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Michigan is a pretty interesting state. The home of Motown and American manufacturing is the only state composed entirely of two peninsulas. Bordered by Lake Saint Clair and four of the five Great Lakes – all but Lake Ontario – it has the country’s longest freshwater coastline. No matter where you are in Michigan, you are never more than 6 miles from the nearest freshwater lake or stream! Probably one of the main reasons why Michigan is such a big tourist destination and boasts the third-most registered boats of any state in the country. Michigan has plenty of other things going for it as well:
- As Motown and garage rock’s home, it has brought the country diverse musical acts, ranging from Aretha Franklin, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles and The Temptations to The Stooges, Alice Cooper, MC5, and more. Visit the Motown Museum, Home of Hitsville, U.S.A., for a guided tour of the history of the music city.
- With 116 lighthouses on the Great Lakes’ shores, Michigan is home to more lighthouses than any ocean state has.
- Michigan is home to quite a several large companies. Many of them are based in manufacturing – and range from companies such as Dow and Whirlpool to Kellogg, which is famously headquartered in Battle Creek.
- Of course, the most well-known industry in Michigan is the automotive industry. General Motors and Ford continue to be the largest two companies in Michigan. In contrast, support companies and parts manufacturers such as TRW Automotive, Penske Automotive, American Axle, Lear, and BorgWarner are also located there.
- Michigan is the third-largest producer of live Christmas trees in the United States, so if you’re in the Midwest and want a live tree, you know where to go.
- Michigan is also the largest producer of tart cherries, such as the Montmorency cherry, in the nation. Traverse City is home to the annual National Cherry Festival at the center of Michigan’s Fruit Belt.
All of this has helped Michigan bounce back from some tough times and helped the state continue to be cited as a great place for growth and opportunity heading into the future.
How Long Does it Take to Ship a Car To / From Michigan?
|Michigan – New York
|Michigan – Texas
|Michigan – Florida
|Michigan – California
|Michigan – Washington
|Arizona - Michigan
|Illinois - Michigan
|Massachusetts - Michigan
|Nevada - Michigan
Why Trust Us
Our customer-centric approach ensures your satisfaction with transparent communication, dedicated support, and regular updates throughout the shipping process.
Diverse Service Options
Choose from a wide range of services, including open and enclosed carriers, expedited shipping, and custom solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Michigan
Open Auto Transport to Michigan
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Michigan car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment and arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Michigan
With some of the distances and weather headaches you may get in Michigan throughout the year; construction work has to go by the seasons’ schedule. Even then, it can be hard to count on positive weather, and some distances can consume too much valuable time for construction crews. Crews often need a hand moving their dozers, graders, and material handlers from one site to the next without losing staff hours. They rely on Michigan equipment transport experts to stay on schedule and safely get to the next site.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads and high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Michigan…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Michigan” is to show you how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Michigan. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Michigan, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Michigan
As it develops into the future, Michigan continues to draw people – for business, culture, and education. From folks moving to be part of Detroit’s manufacturing scene to coming to Ann Arbor for education, they all need vehicles to get around. If they’re coming from a fair distance away, residents moving to and from Michigan must have the experienced Michigan auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, money, and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to one of the many installations throughout Michigan, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Michigan car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Michigan?
Number 1 Auto Transport is an auto transport service company specializing in transporting all vehicles door to door. We offer the highest quality customer service at the most reasonable and honest rates. Please email us or call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Michigan
We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have!