North Carolina Auto Transport
Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to North Carolina
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to North Carolina, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the North Carolina auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our
auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make North Carolina car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a dozer or skid loader on a lowboy from one project in Charlotte to another; living in Raleigh and bringing your luxury car in from Fayetteville or Winston-Salem or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Greensboro. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Durham, Wilmington, Greenville, and beyond. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to North Carolina? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Maybe it’s the temperate weather or the growing technology sector across North Carolina’s cities. It could be the great scenic Appalachian Mountains in the western half of the state or the relaxing Outer Banks. It might be the world-class golfing, nationally recognized universities, or classic Carolina whole-hog barbecue. Whatever the reasons, North Carolina is an exciting, growing state that has something to offer for everyone of all ages. With over 10 million residents, it continues to draw people, new citizens, every year – it might surprise you, but it is the ninth most populated state!
- No matter if you are looking to open or expand a business or are looking for opportunities to work in a great business environment, North Carolina has you covered. In fact, it was ranked the #1 state in the nation on the Forbes Best States For Business. This includes being ranked ninth for Labor Supply, fourth for Business Costs, and number one for Regulatory Environment.
- North Carolina is huge in high-tech research and development, with plenty of jobs in the sector. The Research Triangle Park, covering 7,000 acres, is the largest and most prominent high-tech research and development park in the United States. Home to over 300 companies – including Cisco Systems’ largest campus outside of Silicon Valley, one of GlaxoSmithKline’s largest R&D centers, and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences – over 65,000 employees contractors are based there.
- Research Triangle Park got its name by being anchored by three major research universities. North Carolina State University, Duke University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill are considered top research universities in the country. In fact, Duke is even rated as #10 overall on the S. News and World Report’s college rankings.
- Even after you’re done with your working life, North Carolina keeps on giving. Moneywise rated the state as one of the Best States for Retirement, mainly for warm summers and mild winters, as well as a cost of living that is 5% lower than the national average, meaning that folks on a fixed budget can stretch their dollar further.
- North Carolina beaches draw visitors throughout the year thanks to accessibility and great maintenance. The Travel Channel rated Cape Hatteras National Seashore, running from Nags Head to Ocracoke Island in the Outer Banks, as one of its Top 10 Beaches in America.
- Barbecue fanatics will be right at home in North Carolina. Lexington’s town is home to the annual one-day Lexington Barbecue Festival, which attracts over 150,000 visitors every October! Lexington barbecue is different from Eastern North Carolina Barbecue, and don’t get them mixed up – folks are very proud of the difference. While Lexington-style uses only the pork shoulder, with a vinegar-and-tomato sauce, Eastern North Carolina is devoted to whole-hog barbecue using a thin, vinegar-based sauce with no tomato. Many barbecue devotees feel that this is likely the oldest form of American barbecue.
- Asheville, Raleigh-Durham, and Charlotte all rate in the Top 20 in U.S. News and World Report’s yearly list of Best Places to Live in the USA, with high ratings for diversity, value, and job markets.
One of the top things to do in North Carolina is to get outside! Aside from the famed beaches, it is home to a portion of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Appalachian National Scenic Trail, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Those who want a side of history with their fresh air can tour Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, which preserves the location of Roanoke Colony, the first English settlement in what is now the United States, or visits the Wright Brothers National Memorial in Kill Devil Hills, which commemorates the location of the first airplane flight.
Enclosed Auto Transport to North Carolina
Unfortunately, everything that brings folk to North Carolina sometimes comes with a price. While it has a temperate climate, North Carolina is prone to tornadoes in the state’s western portion. In contrast, the shoreline and the Outer Banks have been the target for some of the most severe hurricanes in United States history. Working with an auto transport team that knows how to protect a vehicle from severe weather is important – after all, your car or truck is a major investment for you. By sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in North Carolina, you’ll avoid damage from wind-blown debris, damaging storms, and more. Having your car shipped to North Carolina in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to North Carolina is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to North Carolina
Thinking about using open auto transport for your North Carolina car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to North Carolina
Being such a business-friendly state means that there is plenty of construction going on for new facilities, new housing for workers, and all the comforts that keep workers happy, from the craft breweries around Asheville to the racing shops of Charlotte. Everything from asphalt pavers to track loaders to excavators and dump trucks needs to be mobile, moving from one site to the next to keep growth booming and keep construction crews busy. Still, many construction companies don’t want to invest time and capital for moving crews of their own or take skilled tradespeople away from their jobs. That’s why many North Carolina construction teams rely on an auto transport company for a helping hand. Construction teams across the Land of Enchantment rely on North Carolina auto transport experts to safely stay on schedule. Everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the North Carolina equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to North Carolina…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to North Carolina” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to North Carolina. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in North Carolina, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from North Carolina
From cars coming in through the North Carolina ports of Morehead City and Wilmington to those rolling in from out of state for new citizens who need help moving in, there is plenty of need for an auto transport company that can get around North Carolina with ease. It would help if you had the experienced North Carolina auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on your side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students moving to Charlotte or Raleigh to our military members relocating to one of the numerous Coast Guard stations that dot the shoreline, our clients are at ease knowing that the best North Carolina car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for North Carolina?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to North Carolina. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our North Carolina clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to North Carolina, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.