Motorcycle Shipping & Transport Made Easy With Number 1 Auto Transport
Number 1 Auto Transport is the best when it comes to our motorcycle shipping services. At Number 1 Auto Transport, we call it our special “Varoom, Varoom” service. The sound of a motorcycle makes us think of the freedom of the open road. And, the special kind of people who love their motorcycles more than any kind of 4-wheel vehicle, rain or shine.
Whether you have a top-of-the-line Harley-Davidson for highway driving or a Suzuki TU250X for easy maneuverability in the city, you’re now beginning to worry about which motorcycle transport company is best to use for your motorcycle shipping need.
With over three decades of 5-star reputation, Number 1 Auto Transport can promise your motorcycle transport will be safe.
Safe Motorcycle Transport Method
We highly recommend that you allow us to ship your motorcycle in an enclosed motorcycle transport carrier. This protects your bike’s detailing, leather seats, and body from damage or breakage resulting from outside factors like a rock or other debris, and rain, sleet, or snow.
Crated in an enclosed motorcycle transport carrier, strapped to a customer palette, properly separated from other bikes, your motorcycle will be shipped and delivered safely to your destination, on-time for important bike rallies and events.
The Best Motorcycle Shipping Insurance in the Industry
Even when Number 1 Auto Transport does everything correctly in preparing your bike and shipping it — unforeseen circumstances can happen. We provide exceptional motorcycle shipping insurance to get your bike back in mint condition and get you back on the road.
What Factors Affect Our Motorcycle Shipping Rates?
- Distance – In general, the greater the distance, the higher the motorcycle shipping cost. However, there are major exceptions. If we ship your bike to a destination on a popular shipping route, like a city along Interstate 95 between New York and Florida, you may enjoy surprisingly low shipping costs because your bike is traveling in a fully loaded carrier. It’s more expensive for us and our customers when we have to put a partially loaded truck on the road.
- Off the Beaten Path – Another factor that will increase the cost of motorcycle transport is if your destination is not located on a main interstate route. There are the added expenses of leaving the interstate and traveling to an out-of-the-way destination.
- Bike Style – Some motorcycles have unique frames that prevent us from simply strapping them to our motorcycle transport carrier. Instead, they need to be mounted and supported on special cradles to avoid any scratches or damages along the way.
- Bike Weight – We need to know the weight of your bike, too, in order to give you an accurate quote. We’ve heard stories of some motorcycle transporters giving you a quote without considering the weight of the bike, Then, telling you the motorcycle transport cost is higher than you expected when you come to pick it up.
Enclosed Motorcycle Transport Services
The safest way to transport your motorcycle is within an enclosed motorcycle shipping service. For example, we offer two options for motorcycle shipping via enclosed transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Motorcycle Transport – First, the heavy canvas covering the carrier protects your motorcycle from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Motorcycle Transport – Lastly, the hard-sided carriers offer protection for your motorcycle in the unlikely event your bike is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Motorcycle Shipping & Transport Services
Thinking about using an open motorcycle transport service for shipping your Harley? Open carriers are the same double-decker carriers your dealer uses. Furthermore, your motorcycle transport will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, arriving at its destination within seven days of departure. Finally, 0pen motorcycle transport is a secure way of shipping your bike – your motorcycle will have protection from road vibration and any other type of jolts on the road.
Have Questions or Need a Motorcycle Transport & Shipping Quote?
Call us at 855-422-4141 or fill out a form for a Free Motorcycle Shipping Quote. Our goal is to provide our motorcycle transport clients with the best motorcycle shipping service at the most reasonable rates available. Check out our many 5-Star auto transport reviews.
Lastly, Number 1 Auto Transport is insured! In the unlikely event your bike suffers damage during its motorcycle transport, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.