Auto Transport from California to Tennessee
While plenty of people are still California dreamin’, there are also more than a few looking to do the boot-scootin’ boogie in Tennessee.
We offer premium car transport services from California to Tennessee with a focus on excellence
Cost to Ship a Car from California to Tennessee
While plenty of people are still California dreamin’, there are also more than a few looking to do the boot-scootin’ boogie in Tennessee. One of the more popular states to move to over the last decade, Tennessee’s population grew 9% between 2010 and 2020. Maybe it’s the music – or perhaps it’s the renowned Memphis BBQ. Of course, California is also a popular place to move to, with bright sunny beaches and that California vibe, and it is home to massive technology companies driving the state’s economy.
Some folks are moving from California to Tennessee, but plenty is moving from Tennessee to California. It’s a long move to make from the Pacific Ocean to the east of the Mississippi. That’s why everyone from single professionals to couples looking to take in a new region to large families employs a car shipping company’s services when making a move. So if you’re moving, shipping your vehicle to your new home will be one of your major concerns. That’s where Number One Auto Transport steps in to make your life easier!
California to Tennessee Car Shipping
Moving from Sacramento to the Smoky Mountains is more common than you’d think. With California being the largest state in the country, plenty of folks are leaving for a more relaxed lifestyle. The combination of Tennessee’s laid-back rural regions and bustling cultural centers makes it a top spot for folks from the west coast. It certainly helps that the climate in Tennessee is just right – not too hot and not too cold – for many Californians to shift to. Car shipping companies across the country have their eye on this route thanks to the developing popularity of making the change.
Whether you are shipping a daily commuter or valuable exotic or antique to Tennessee, these services are ready to help you make that 2,000-mile journey. Some folks will also want to ship their bikes – home rides, including the Tail of the Dragon, the Cherohala Skyway, and The Best of the Snake; Tennessee is a top destination for motorcycle enthusiasts. Many won’t want to ride across the country on their bikes to get there.
That’s why drivers and bikers reach out to auto transport companies like Number One Auto Transport. Whether temporary or permanent, when you’re moving, they will pick up your vehicle and transport it to and from wherever is most convenient for you. This could be from one dealer to another, from an old home to a new home, or even to and from other specified drop-off points. The cost and time to transport varies and could range from 3-6 days to transport your vehicle. This could even increase if poor weather rears its ugly head – this journey passes across the Rocky Mountains and through Tornado Alley, after all. To keep vehicles safe, carriers with Number One Auto Transport will take necessary detours and make stops required to prevent potential damage.
Open or Enclosed Transport to Tennessee
The type of vehicle you are shipping may dictate the type of auto shipping service you use. Open transport – probably the first thing that comes to mind when you think of car shipping – is the most common way vehicles are shipped in the United States. It’s the lowest-cost method and offers the highest number of regular trips between Tennessee and California, meaning it’s more likely there will be a scheduled trip when you need it. However, shipping in an enclosed transport might be the better choice for antique, classic, and exotic vehicles and motorcycles. While this method is more expensive, the enclosed trailer ensures your classic or exotic car is not damaged by wind or debris on the road. No matter which service you choose, from large carriers to one – or two-vehicle carriers, open or enclosed, you can be assured that Number One Auto Transport will ensure your car, SUV, bike, or other vehicle gets to your new home without a scratch.
Calculate Your Instant Car Shipping Quote
After looking at the different types of services you can get from each auto transport company, you might wonder what the cost will be. Well, what car shipping will cost depends on the service category you plan to take. The price also depends on where in the state you are shipping from and where you are sending your vehicle. You can do it within $1000 or so if you are doing open carrier shipping, depending on the company you work with. Cost can rise to over twice that if you are using enclosed shipping. Pricing depends on when you want to ship it and the exact places you send it.
Auto Shipping Cost and Transit Times for Common California to Tennessee Auto Transport Routes
The distance between California and Tennessee is immense. California is the third-largest state in the county and is hundred of miles from top to bottom. Tennessee stretches relatively far horizontally across the American south. With regular trips between these states, some destinations stick out more than others. These varying distances can alter the cost of shipping a car from California to Tennessee. We do the math to find overall shipping costs without much problem. Remember, depending on different auto transport companies and the size of the carrier, the shipping rate and estimated car shipment time might vary. But here are some of the approximate fees for some Tennessee and California routes:
- Nashville, Tennessee, to Los Angeles, California, is around 2004 miles, and it takes 4-7 days to transport your car. The car shipping cost might vary, but it is ultimately within $1,050 and $1,250 if you choose an open carrier or enclosed car carrier, respectively.
- San Diego, California, to Memphis, Tennessee is around 1810 miles; shipping your car takes approximately 4-7 days. It will cost about $1,400 if you use the enclosed carrier and $800 if you use the open carrier.
- Knoxville to Sacramento, California, is another famous shipping destination, around 2445 miles. It takes 5-8 days for more extensive vehicle shipping to the final destination. It costs around $1,000 to $1200, which can vary depending on your model and date of transport.
- Gatlinburg to San Francisco is a massive 2524 miles, and your car will be shipped within 5-8 days. It costs around $1,050 to $1,250 for transport.
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee, to Irvine, California, costs around $1,025 to $1,225, depending on the service and car model. The distance you are getting your car shipped is around 2029 miles, and transport may take 4-7 days.
- Burbank, California, to Chattanooga is around 2130 miles, which takes 4-7 days to ship. The cost of shipping your vehicle can be around $650 to $1000 if you are looking for the best transportation company to ship your vehicle.
How much does it cost to ship a car from California to Tennessee?
Wondering how much it costs to transport your car from California to Tennessee? Here’s a breakdown of key factors that affect your Texas car shipping rate:
- Distance: The longer the journey, the higher the cost. Expect this to be the main driver of your quote.
- Locations: Where you’re shipping from and to plays a role. Specific city traffic, distance from major highways, and pickup/drop-off ease can impact pricing.
- Trailer Type: Choose open-air transport for a more affordable option, or opt for enclosed trailers for extra protection at a higher cost.
- Vehicle Details: Size, and weight of your car are two factors that can influence the auto transport rate.
- Seasonality: Demand for car shipping fluctuates throughout the year. Busier seasons may lead to slightly higher prices depending on the route.
Get an Exact California to Tennessee Auto Transport Rate:
For the most accurate car shipping rate, tell us:
- Your car’s type and details
- Origin and destination cities
- Flexible shipping dates (if possible)
- Preferred trailer type (open or enclosed)
With this information, you’ll get a personalized car shipping rate tailored to your specific needs.