Texas Auto Transport
Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Texas
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Texas, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Texas auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Texas car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a crane or yarder on a lowboy from one project in Houston to another; living in Dallas and bringing your luxury car in from Amarillo, Lubbock, or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside San Antonio. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, and beyond; number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Texas? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Is everything actually bigger in Texas? It’s not the biggest state by size or population – coming in second for both, with almost 29 million residents spread across 268,000 square miles of land. Not being first isn’t necessarily bad, though – Texas has more than enough to offer the average resident.
- With 51 Fortune 500 companies based in the state, Texas has the third-most of any state. The majority of them are related to the energy industry, with firms like ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Marathon Oil, Valero Energy, Halliburton, and more calling the Lone Star State home.
- Texas’s economy is the second largest of any state – if it were its own country, it would have the tenth largest economy globally! Aside from those energy affiliated firms, there is an emerging technology center in the Austin region, as well as plenty of commercial firms such as AT&T, Kimberly-Clark, and more.
- Texas has the most and largest farms in the country. The state leads the country to produce cattle, sheep, horses, goats, wool, mohair, hay, and cotton. Beef cattle are the largest single segment of agriculture in Texas.
- It’s no wonder so many businesses make their homes in Texas – Forbes rated Texas second overall in their Best States for Business rankings, including fourth for Economic Climate, third for Business Costs, and first for Growth Prospects.
- King Ranch, located not too far from Kingsville, is the largest ranch in the United States. Covering 1,289 square miles of land, it actually covers more land than the state of Rhode Island. It has a truck named after it – the Ford F-15 King Ranch trim – and is home to everything from farming and ranching to hunting, quarter horses, and saddlery. You can book a tour at the ranch, for everything from general sight-seeing to nature tours!
- “Houston, we have a problem.” These famous words were directed towards the crew at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston. NASA’s center for human spaceflight was Mission Control for everything from the Gemini and Apollo flights through the Space Shuttle Program.
- Did you know that many Texans’ favorite quote about their state is actually an anti-littering slogan? “Don’t Mess With Texas” was actually a slogan for a campaign throughout the 1980s to reduce the amount of roadway litter.
- If you’re batty for bats, you can find the largest colony of bats in the world in Bracken Cave, in Comal County. It’s estimated that over 20 million Mexican free-tailed bats live there through the summers.
- Texas is home to several highly-ranked colleges and universities, from private schools like Rice University and Baylor University to public schools like The University of Texas, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.
- It may come as a surprise to some folks, but Teas is also home to some of the best beaches in the country! Padre Island makes it on to many lists of top beaches in the country, while others such as Mustang Island outside of Corpus Christi or Rockport Beach on Aransas Bay are hidden gems that aren’t recognized outside of the state but that Texans love.
So what is bigger in Texas? It’s home to the World’s Largest Honky Tonk in Fort Worth. It was home to the world’s largest Pecan Pie, the largest bowl of salsa, and the largest Frito Pie. And of course, it’s home to the Largest Texan in the world – Big Tex! He’s the host of the 25-day-long State Fair of Texas every September and October in Dallas.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Texas
Unfortunately, Texas stuck to the “everything is bigger in Texas” mantra when it comes to natural disasters – the deadliest hurricane ever was the Galveston hurricane of 1900. More recently, Hurricane Harvey hammered Houston, and every year heavy thunderstorms and tropical storms hit the state fairly hard. If you think getting inland helps out, Texas also experiences the most tornadoes in the country on an annual basis, seeing an average of 139 per year, mostly in North Texas and the Panhandle. This is why anyone sending their vehicle to or through Texas needs to partner with a company to prepare for and avoid these weather events. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Texas, you’ll avoid damage from rain, wind-blown debris in storms, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to Texas in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Texas is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Texas
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Texas car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Texas
Extensive industrial growth across the state means that construction is booming in Texas and that construction crews constantly have work available. It does require a fair bit of planning, though, and needs companies to be mobile and ready. Hauling heavy equipment such as skid loaders, graders, dozers, and backhoes from site to site is necessary. They often need to be moved while work is still going on at one site or prep starting at the next site. Instead of pulling skilled craftsmen and craftswomen away from their specialties to move equipment, many construction businesses choose to get a third party to move their equipment for them. That’s why construction teams across the Keystone State rely on Texas equipment transport experts to ensure they stay on schedule. Everythings to the next site safely – they turn to the Texas car transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Texas…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Texas” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Texas. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Texas, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Texas
Texas is a massive importer and exporter – in fact, it is the leading state in the country when it comes to overall export revenue. Dallas-Fort Worth International airport is one of the largest cargo airports globally and is rated by many organizations as the world’s best air cargo airport. Meanwhile, the Port of Houston is the sixth-largest in the world and the largest in the country in terms of foreign tonnage – so there are plenty of cars, trucks, and heavy equipment coming through Texas that needs to be moved on. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From folks heading into western Texas to get off the grid to our military members relocating to one of the many bases around the state, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Texas car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Your Dallas Auto Transport Connection
Whether you live deep in the heart of Dallas – or if you live in the many surrounding districts – our Dallas auto transport service is perfect for your transporting needs. With over 10 years of experience, our experts are trained to make shipping vehicles as easy as possible. We have the services you need to tackle the task of moving personal and business vehicles.
There are many reasons why people need to get their car shipped to Dallas. The city is home to the 3rd largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies throughout the US. With over 38 colleges and 4 bisecting major interstate highways, Dallas remains a hub for auto shipping needs. Number 1 Auto Transport has a service that can help you save time and money when shipping your vehicle to or from Dallas.
The Advantages of Our Dallas Auto Transport Service
Number 1 Auto Transport is your ultimate source for all types of shipping. Whether you need to ship a car or transport a construction vehicle, we can handle it all. Our fast, free quotes fully explain what’s included in the rate we provide. You can keep up to date on where your vehicle is at all times with our online tracking system. Plus, we provide these other advantages:
- Dallas Hub – We maintain an office in Dallas, TX – which allows us to find you the best rate to and from Dallas.
- Fast Service To or From Dallas – We offer service that serves the many districts of Dallas, including Bishop Arts, Oak Lawn, Bluffview, Lakewood, and Deep Ellum.
- Your Choice of Shipping Trailer – We offer two options to suit your transporting needs. Our open car shipping is a common choice. However, our enclosed car shipping is better for classic or exotic cars.
- Door to Door Service – Our Dallas car shipping services make it easier for you. We will deliver your automobile to the address you specify.
- You Get the Best Price – Our experts ensure you will receive the full range of dependable service at an affordable price.
How Our Car Transport Dallas Service Works
As an entrusted company in the Dallas car transport industry, we strive to provide high-quality auto shipping services that fit your needs. Start by calling us to schedule the time you want a vehicle picked up. Our trained drivers will meet you and load your vehicle onto the trailer. Later, you will meet up again with our driver at the destination and sign a Bill of Lading. It’s that simple.
Contact Our Dallas Office Today
Don’t let an amateur handle your auto transport Dallas needs. Choose a big star who provides quality Dallas auto transport services at affordable prices. At Number 1 Auto Transport, we make sure you are delighted with our professional services. Contact us or give us a call today at 855-422-4141 and speak with one of our auto transport Dallas experts.
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Texas?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Texas. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Texas clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available. Check out our many 5-Star reviews from our many satisfied customers.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Texas, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.