Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Delaware
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Delaware, you need not look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Delaware auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, and provide industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing, to working with you through the transport itself, every member of our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Furthermore, Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. Whether you are hauling a bulldozer on a lowboy from Newark to Lewes or Rehoboth, in Wilmington needing your luxury car transported in an enclosed carrier, or living in Dover and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Delaware? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
When you’re The First State, you don’t settle for second-best in car transport. The Number One state wants the Number 1 Auto Transport company.
Delaware is a tiny state – only Rhode Island is smaller – and even at its widest point it is only 35 miles across. With a tallest point of only 447.85 feet, it’s one of the flattest states too. That being said, there’s plenty going on inside the state.
- First, 0ver 50% of all U.S. publicly traded companies, and 63% of the Fortune 500 companies, are incorporated in Delaware. Why? Because Delaware has the most business-friendly corporation laws in America.
- In fact, there are more corporations than people in Delaware! In 2018, there were over one million corporations, according to Division of Corporations, but the estimated population was only 967,000.
- Also, Delaware ranks 9th in terms of millionaires per capita – one in 15 residents is worth one million or more.
- Finally, much of this is because Delaware is considered the Chemical Capital of the World. DowDuPont, number 35 on the Fortune 500 List of the largest United States public corporations, is headquartered in Wilmington. Also, AstraZeneca, Syngenta, Agilent Technologies and more have a large presence in the state.
There’s plenty to enjoy in Delaware as well – no one wants to be all-work, no-play. In Wilmington, you have the Riverfront, a thriving waterside district of parks, boutiques, restaurants and more. Along the coast, towns like Dewey and Lewes provide weekend getaways for people. Rehoboth Beach is known for being one of the most family-friendly and LGBTQ-friendly beaches in the United States. Finally, the capital of Dover is home to the First Ste Heritage Park, where you can see Colonial-era landmarks.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Delaware
As a mid-Atlantic state, and being open to the ocean, Delaware can get hit hard by tropical storms in the spring and summer, and then blizzards in the winter. This means having an auto transport company that knows how to move and protect your major investment, regardless of weather. By transporting your car through Delaware in an enclosed auto transport, you’ll avoid wind-blown debris and abrasive sand being blown in from the beaches that can damage your car’s exterior. Having your car shipped to Delaware in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment, due to the harsh Delaware weather.
The safest way to transport your car to Delaware is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition, hard-sided carriers offer protection in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Delaware
Thinking about using open auto transport for shipping your car to Delaware? Open carriers are the exact same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Thus, your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and arrive within seven days of departure. Finally, open auto transport is an affordable way of shipping your car, thus protecting it from road vibration and mileage.
Lowboy Carriers to Delaware
With so much growth in the chemical and real estate sectors, as well as constant work in the tourism meccas, cities from Seaford to Smyrna are seeing construction booms. This means heavy equipment needs to be hauled across Delaware from one job site to the next, one city to another. A successful construction team will want to partner with a transport company that moves dozers, graders, excavators and more quickly, safely and securely – keeping teams and projects on schedule. Delaware construction crews rely on lowboy carriers to move their necessary heavy equipment, and require a lowboy team that is experienced and capable. Number 1 Auto Transport’s lowboy carriers are ideal for moving the heavy equipment that helps complete the projects driving growth.
Transporting heavy equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Delaware…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Delaware” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want experience, and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Delaware. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information including the time and date of pickup, tracking number and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Delaware, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Delaware
Delaware is sandwiched between the Port of New York and New Jersey – the third-largest port in the country and the largest and busiest East Coast port – and the Port of Virginia, the second-largest East Coast Port. With so many imports and domestics coming in through these ports, it’s no wonder that there are hundreds of car carriers set up to ship vehicles from Virginia or New York and New Jersey to cities up and down the coast, including major Delaware car destinations such as Dover, Wilmington, Newark, and Middletown. Both of these ports are major shipping hubs from across the United States, which is great news for all of our military members based at Dover Air Force Base. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Delaware?
Email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Delaware. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide Delaware clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Delaware, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.