Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Montana
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Montana, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Montana auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing, to working with you through the transport itself, every member of our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Montana car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a dozer on a lowboy from one project in Bozeman to another in Billings; living in Helena and bringing your luxury car in from Butte or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Missoula and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Great Falls, Kalispell, Havre or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Montana? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Only two states – Wyoming and Alaska – have a lower population density than Montana. So many folks who stay there, or look to move there, have plenty of space to roam across the countryside. Even those who want to live in a city will find they aren’t that large in Montana – only one, Billings, has a population over 100,000! Needless to say, Montana is a state where folks get to enjoy the open spaces.
- Yellowstone National Park is one of the largest and most-visited national parks in the country, with features including the famed Old Faithful geyser, the Yellow Stone lake – one of the largest high-elevation lakes in the country – and massive free-ranging herds of elk and buffalo. It’s not the only national park in the state though, as Glacier National Park also draws plenty of tourists every year, exploring over 1 million acres of pristine wilderness.
- Thanks to a great standard of living, above-average trust in the state government, and lower state taxes, Montana was ranked #1 overall as far as places that residents want to be living, according to a Gallup poll.
- Just how wide open is Montana? 46 of Montana’s 56 counties are known as “frontier counties,” which means they have an average population of six people or fewer per square mile.
- Big Sky Resort in Big Sky and Whitefish Mountain Resort, outside of Whitefish are two of the top destination ski resorts in America.
- Other outdoor activities include fishing and hunting. Walleye, lake trout, kokanee salmon, northern pike, and small- and largemouth bass are all popular fly-fishing targets. For hunters, Montana is home to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Created in 1904, the Crow Fair held annually near Hardin is the largest Northern Native American gathering. It features rodeo events, horse racing, professional Indian cowboys and cowgirls in action, and the Crow Dance Celebration.
There is plenty of business growth in Montana to give newcomers opportunities left and right. While tourism is a major part of Montana’s economy, there has been massive growth in the technology sector in recent years as more workers can work remotely. Montana is truly a destination for new work.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Montana
Montana has historically weird weather – there have been recorded swings of 100 degrees or greater in a single 24-hour period, in both directions. Located so close to the Canadian border, heavy snowfall is the norm in winter months as well. On the bright side, it makes for great skiing as we noted above. On the not-so-great side, with so much space between cities and towns, getting around in the winter can be difficult. As an interior state, it deals with some of the biggest weather swings in the county. When you’re looking to ship a vehicle across the state from Butte to Great Falls, or to the capital city of Helena, you’ll want to work with a Montana auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Montana, you’ll avoid damage from drastic freezes, rain, hail, snow, wind-blown debris, and more. Having your car shipped to Montana in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Montana is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Montana
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Montana car transport needs? Open carriers are the exact same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Montana
Such a massive state, plus low-density areas, means when construction crews look outside of their normal working areas for work, they need to undertake some major moves. They may need a crew that can move their dozers, handlers, graders and more from one site to the next, without losing man-hours of their own. That’s why construction teams across the Big Sky State rely on Montana auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Montana car transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Montana…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Montana” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want experience, and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Montana. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information including the time and date of pickup, tracking number and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Montana, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Montana
With such a variety of growth and tourism opportunities, plenty of folks considering a move to Montana. Whether they are moving to big city Butte or Billings, or one of the many small towns across the state like Livingston, Dillon, or Glasgow, living in Montana pretty much requires having a car or truck at their disposal. Particularly if they’re coming from a fair distance away, residents moving to and from Montana need to have the experienced Montana auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to Malmstrom AFB or one of the many radar sites in the state, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Montana car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Montana?
Email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Montana. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Montana clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Montana, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.