Oklahoma Auto Transport
Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Oklahoma
Looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Oklahoma? Well, you don’t have to look very far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Oklahoma auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service, from providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself. Every member of our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Oklahoma car shipping much easier, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a dragline excavator or dump truck on a lowboy from one project in Oklahoma City to another; living in Tulsa and bringing your luxury car in from Moore or Enid or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Broken Arrow. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Norman, Lawton, Edmond, and beyond. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Oklahoma? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Oooooooooo-Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain – it’s the only state with a musical named after it. Oklahoma! It is officially headquartered in Sand Spring, at an outdoor amphitheater called “Discoveryland!”, although it has made a recent return to the Broadway lights. And while that song might be the first thing to spring into your head when somebody mentions the state, Oklahomans would like you to know there’s a low more going on in the Sooner State.
- Between sources above ground and those below, Oklahoma produces quite a bit of energy and the jobs that come with it. Devon Energy Corporation, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, and SandRidge Energy Corporation are the largest private oil-related companies globally – and all are based in Oklahoma City. The state has the second-greatest number of drilling rigs and is the nation’s third largest natural gas producer. At the same time, Oklahoma Gas and Electric has been generating electricity from wind farms since 2003
- Most states are happy to be home to one big state fair, but Oklahoma gets two. Both the State Fair of Oklahoma and the Tulsa State Fair are massive events! Each fair spans 10 days, and each attracts over one million visitors annually!
- Oklahoma is a mix of cultures, with one of the most prevalent being German Americans. The four-day Linde Oktoberfest in Tulsa is regularly rated as one of the top ten Oktoberfests in the country!
Enclosed Auto Transport to Oklahoma
Of course, when you have such a threat of severe thunderstorms and tornadoes, you have to worry about your vehicle’s condition, both at home or in transit. Tornadoes can pick up and toss vehicles – and even small tornadoes can turn everyday objects into projectiles that can pierce metal and shatter windows. Working with an auto transport team that knows how to protect your vehicle from these adverse conditions is crucial. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Oklahoma, you’ll avoid damage from wind-blown debris, damaging storms, sub-zero temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to Oklahoma in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Oklahoma is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Oklahoma
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Oklahoma car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Oklahoma
As with any developing region that has centralized populations, Oklahoma demands that construction crews travel. With Oklahoma City being dead center in the state, the trip from there to outlying cities such as Lawton, Enid, and Cheyenne isn’t all that easy when you’ve got a track harvester, front shovel, or cherry picker to move. Crews must keep their skilled hands working instead of pulling them away from their specialties to move equipment. That’s why construction teams across the Sooner State rely on Oklahoma auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule, and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Oklahoma equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Oklahoma…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Oklahoma” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Oklahoma. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Oklahoma, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Oklahoma
It doesn’t matter if you’re moving to Norma for school, or out onto the panhandle for work, or just trying to get a dozer from Stillwater to Broken Arrow. You’ll need an auto transport company that can get around Oklahoma with ease. It would help if you had the experienced Oklahoma auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on your side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students moving to Edmond or Moore to our military members relocating to Fort Sill or Tinker AFB, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Oklahoma car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Oklahoma?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Oklahoma. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Oklahoma clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Oklahoma, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.
The Number 1 Auto Transport Advantage
- The rate we provide our customers will never be raised or changed.
- We do not charge a deposit until your car is loaded on our truck.
- No final balance is due until we deliver your vehicle.
- We provide 24hr customer service.
- Spotless Reputation – Our customers love us; check our online transport reviews to see what our customers really have to say about us
- We keep you updated throughout the transport.
- You can call us anytime – we are the fastest, most responsive auto transport service in the industry