Oregon Auto Transport
Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Oregon
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Oregon, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Oregon auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Oregon car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a road roller or pipelayer on a lowboy from one project in Portland to another; living in Salem and bringing your luxury car in from Gresham, Bend, or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Eugene. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Beaverton, Hillsboro, Springfield. Beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Oregon? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Oregon isn’t just a different state; it’s a different state of mind. Highlighted in the sketch show Portlandia, the city’s quirkiness isn’t exclusive; it’s part of the fabric of the state as a whole. Maybe some of this stems from the state’s diversity – from oceanfront cliffs to compressed urban cities to sprawling woodlands and nature reserves. It’s a large state – ninth-largest in the country – yet has a low population, allowing folks to spread out and have space if they want it or be part of a close city community if that’s more their speed.
- Is Springfield, Oregon, the home of Homer? Oregon native and Simpsons creator Matt Groening confirmed that the Simpsons’ home town is named after the town in Oregon, but it isn’t located there. You can visit his native Portland and see streets that influenced locations in the show, and even the names of the characters – Flanders. Kearney and Lovejoy are all street names there. Or swing by the real Evergreen Terrace, where Groening himself grew up!
- If you are concerned about your environmental impact, Oregon might be the best place for you to live. S. News and World Report ranked it first in the country in terms of infrastructure, which considers public transit, commute times, road quality, reliability of power grids, use of renewable energy, and more.
- Oregon also ranked fifth overall in S. News and World Report for their economy, including second for growth, which covers population swing towards the younger generation and GDP growth rate. Thanks to companies like Intel, Harry, and David, and Adidas having large workforces in the state – Intel alone employs almost 19,000 Oregonians, most at their Hillsboro campus.
- You can’t talk about business in Oregon without talking about Nike. Headquartered just outside Portland, it’s the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel in Beaverton. Founded by the University of Oregon grad Phil Knight, it has become an inescapable brand worldwide. According to one article, Knight has certainly given back; he has gifted over $2 billion of profits over the years, including nearly $1.5 billion to the University of Oregon and Oregon Health and Sciences University.
- Are you a locavore, concerned about the impact of your dining habits on the local ecosystem? Oregon has received good marks over the years for efforts in localizing food and eliminating barriers. The Union of Concerned Scientists rated them highly on their 50-State Food System Scorecard, noting, in particular, an excellent overall infrastructure, extremely low social disparities and obstacles towards obtaining quality food, and a good diet and health outcomes.
- Oregonians love their mushrooms. Mushroom hunting is a prevalent activity in Oregon, to the extent that it isn’t just home to a mushroom festival – it’s home to three! The Mount Pisgah Arboretum Mushroom Festival, the Yachats Village Mushroom Fest, and the Escatada Festival of the Fungus all celebrate wild mushrooms.
- In fact, Oregonians, just like being outside in general. It has one of the highest per capita populations of bicyclists, is home to Mount Hood – often considered the second-most-climbed mountain in the world – and offers world-class views and whitewater rafting through the 7993-foot-deep Hells Canyon, the deepest river-cut canyon in the country. For something less pulse-pounding, check out Multnomah Falls, the second-tallest year-round waterfall in the country.
- Oregon also loves craft beer. At one point, it had the most craft breweries in the U.S. and the most craft breweries per capita. It still ranks highly, though – with 8 breweries per 100,000 drinking-age adults, the state ranks fifth in the country.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Oregon
With a generally mild climate – the city of Bend often registers 300 or more sunny days per year – drivers and automobile shippers throughout Oregon don’t often have much to worry about as far as the weather goes. Of course, there will always be the chance of thunderstorms rolling through, and the sea salt air along the coast can provide concerns for vehicle finishes. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Oregon, you’ll avoid damage from wind-blown debris in storms, damaging sea salt mist, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to Oregon in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Oregon is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Oregon
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Oregon car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Oregon
With continued development across the Silicon Forest – Oregon’s answer to Silicon Valley and home to a cluster of high-tech companies including Xerox, Tektronix, Intel, Pixelworks, and more – there are always construction projects popping up. Whether working in this Beaverton and Hillsboro region or further west to Bend or down south to Medford, Oregon, construction crews often look for help moving equipment such as dozers, telehandlers, excavators, and more. Crews must keep their skilled hands working instead of pulling them away from their specialties to move equipment. That’s why construction teams across the Sooner State rely on Oregon auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule, and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Oregon equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Oregon…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Oregon” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Oregon. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Oregon, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Oregon
It doesn’t matter if you’re moving to Eugene or Corvalis for school, into the Silicon Forest region for high-tech employment, or just trying to get a wheel loader from Portland to Bend. You’ll need an auto transport company that can get around Oregon with ease. It would be best to have the experienced Oregon auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on your side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From folks heading into western Oregon to get off the grid to our military members relocating to one of the numerous Coast Guard units functioning up and down the coast, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Oregon car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Oregon?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Oregon. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Oregon clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Oregon, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently. Our customers love us; check our online transport reviews to see what our customers really have to say about us