Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Washington
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Washington, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Washington auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every member of our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Washington car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a crane or road roller on a lowboy from one project in Seattle to another; living in Spokane and bringing your luxury car in from Tacoma, Olympia, or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Yakima and you need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Bellevue, Kent, Renton or Everett, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Washington? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
When you think of Washington state, you probably think of Seattle and the surrounding region. It’s no wonder – even though the Seattle-Tacoma region makes up only around 9% of the area of the state, it is home to over half of the population of the state! To be fair, there’s so much to do in that region of the state too, from the quintessential Pacific Northwest living, to high-tech employment, to an incredible mixing pot of cultures from around the world.
- S. News and World Report rated Washington as the Number 1 state in the country in their 2019 Best States Rankings, the first time it has gotten the top-ranking but the third time in a row it was in the Top 10. The state is ranked in the top five in the country for Health Care, Education, Economy, and Infrastructure, and no lower than 22nd in any individual category.
- Washington has an incredible economy, the fastest growing economy in the country in fact. This is thanks to high-tech jobs in high-growth industries, including computer software development, telecommunications, aeronautics, and much more. It was named to the top ten in Forbes’ Best States For Business ranking, thanks to high Labor Supply, Economic Climate, and Growth Prospects rankings.
- Washington is home to some of the most recognizable businesses in the country. Amongst those based in the state are Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Starbucks, Bungie, Valve, Costco, Alaska Airlines, Expedia, and R.E.I. Four of these – Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, and Costco – are ranked in the Top 10 Most Admired Companies in the World by Fortune Magazine.
- Not surprisingly then, Washington is home to many household names in the business – Jeff Bezos of Amazon; Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Charles Simonyi of Microsoft; and Howard Schulz of Starbucks all call Washington home.
- Even with all this high-tech and high-end work, Washington still finds the time for agriculture as well. It leads the nation in producing red raspberries, spearmint and peppermint oil, apples, sweet cherries, pears, and Concord grapes. Most important to the state is apple production – Washington has been the leading producer of apples in the United States for the greater portion of the last century.
- As one might expect from the apple and grape production, along with the fact that Washington produces 79% of the nation’s hops crop, Washington is a hotbed for breweries, wineries, and cideries. It is the second-highest producer of wine by volume in the country and has the third-most breweries.
- With a great economy and plenty of wilderness to explore, it’s no wonder that Washington is one of the most active states in the country as well. It’s rated the second-best state for hiking in the country, with Seattle named as one of the top cities for hikers thanks to the Burke-Gilman Trail, the Washington Arboretum, and much more.
- Washington offers a choice of three great National Parks to visit. Olympic National Park is one of the ten most-visited national parks in the country! No less scenic, but not quite as visited, are the North Cascades National Park and the Mount Rainier National Park, the latter of which is home to the fifth-tallest mountain in the contiguous United States, Mount Rainier.
- The Washington State Fair – sometimes referred to as the Puyallup Fair or just The Fair, is the largest single attraction held annually in the state of Washington and has been going for over 100 years. The 21-day event in September sees over one million visitors every year!
- One of the most unique state parks in the country, the Ginkgo Petrified Forest features petrified remains of over 50 different tree species. This amazing find helped propel petrified wood to be named the Washington state gem in 1975.
It’s no wonder that Washington is one of the fastest-growing states in the country! Everything it has to offer, from careers to the opportunity for rural or urban living, to education and the outdoors, makes it a welcoming place for all.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Washington
With the Cascade mountain range dividing the state, Washington sees two very climates throughout the year. While western Washington enjoys a mild climate, albeit, with plenty of rain and fog, eastern Washington sees massive highs and lows, from Arctic cold front in the winter to sweltering heatwaves in the summer. For instance, the lowest recorded temperature in the Western region was -6 degrees Fahrenheit, pretty chilly, but positively balmy compared to the -48 degrees recorded in eastern Washington as a low. This diverse weather is one of the main reasons Washingtonians still prefer sending their vehicle to or through Washington partnered with a company that is used to preparing for and avoiding weather events. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Washington, you’ll avoid damage from rain, wind-blown debris in storms, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to Washington in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Washington is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Washington
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Washington car transport needs? Open carriers are the exact same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Washington
Washington is also one of the top logging states in the country, in addition to having constant construction to keep up with the demands of growing high-tech industry and the people moving into the state to power it. This means constantly moving equipment, and have the know-how to deal with different industrial units. When timber companies need to move skidders and feller bunchers, or when builders need to have a loader or crane moved, or when site prep crews need to get an excavator or grader to the next site, they want to be able to call on a team that has experience. They don’t want to tie up their skilled tradesmen and women. That’s why construction teams across the Evergreen State rely on Washington auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Washington equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Washington…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Washington” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience, and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Washington. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Washington, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Washington
Washington has plenty of calls for a reliable car transport service. With such growth and plenty of folks moving to Washington for school, business, or service, not everyone can drive their vehicle in. There’s plenty going the other way as well – the Port of Seattle-Tacoma is the fifth-largest port in the country, accounting for over 5% of the North American import and export traffic. Whether moving to Seattle, having a vehicle shipped inland from the port, or hauling timber equipment over the Cascades, they want an auto transport company they can trust. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From folks headed to a career in tech in Seattle to our military members relocating to Joint Base Lewis-McChord, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Washington car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Looking for a reliable company that offers car shipping Seattle services? Need a reputable company that will ship a car from Seattle to your destination? At Number 1 Auto Transport, we have the services you need to tackle the task of moving personal and business vehicles to or from Seattle. With over 10 years of experience, our car shipping Seattle experts are trained to make your transport as easy as possible.
Seattle Car Shipping Services
Boasting the 12th largest metropolitan economy in the US, Seattle is a hotbed for technology and new start-up businesses. The “Emerald City” is the home of the Seattle Seahawks, Storm, and Mariners professional sports teams; Starbucks, Microsoft, and T-Mobile often hire employees from other parts of the country. Seattle’s University of Washington was voted the 22nd best university in the world by Newsweek International in 2006.
How Our Car Shipping Seattle Service Benefits You
Two of the biggest reasons why people call us for car shipping Seattle service is because we help you save time and money. You don’t have to fight traffic and rack up unnecessary miles on your vehicle. Our certified drivers are more than happy to take the load off your shoulders. Our staff will help you:
- Determine the best car shipping option for you
- Prepare your vehicle for transport
- Protect your auto while we ship the car from Seattle
- Safely deliver your car to the location you choose
How We Can Ship Car a from Seattle or Transport Your Car to Seattle
When you want to ship a car from Seattle you can always depend on us to handle everything for you. We provide free quotes that fully explain what’s included in the rate. We also have a tracking system to keep you informed where your vehicle is at all times. Other services we provide include:
- Fast Service To or From Seattle – We offer service that serves the many parts of Seattle including Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue, Renton, Newcastle, Ballard, Hillman City, Beacon Hill, and other parts
- Choice of Trailer – We offer two options to suit your transporting needs. The most common one is the open car shipping. Enclosed car shipping is a great option for exotic and classic cars
- Business Auto Transport – We provide a reliable auto shipping service for dealers and corporate businesses whenever they need vehicles moved
- The Best Price – Our car shipping Seattle experts strive to ensure you will receive a full range of quality service at an affordable price.
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for Washington?
Email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Washington. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Washington clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Washington, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.