Ohio Auto Transport
Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Ohio
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Ohio, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Ohio auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our
auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make Ohio car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a power shovel or wheel tractor-scraper on a lowboy from one project in Columbus to another; living in Cincinnati and bringing your luxury car in from Hamilton or Youngstown or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Parma. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Cleveland, Akron, Toledo. Beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Ohio? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Right in the middle of it all, Ohio is one of the most conveniently located states in the country. It’s within a single day’s drive from half of the country’s population and within one day’s drive of 70% of its manufacturing. This makes it a transportation hub and a crossroads for the country, which is why so many businesses and residents have settled there.
Home to over 11.6 million residents, Ohio is the 7th most populated state in the country – and considering it is a fairly small state in terms of area, it is 10th in regards to density. Combined with the relatively even spread of large cities, much of the population lives in an urban or suburban area. That doesn’t mean there isn’t nature to be found – the shores of Lake Erie and the mountains of the Appalachians offer plenty for folks to enjoy in the open air.
- Ohio is known as “The Mother of Presidents,” thanks to producing seven of the 45 presidents we have had so far and being a long-term home to an eighth. Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, and Warren G. Harding were all born in Ohio – William Henry Harrison wasn’t born there but settled in North Bend.
- Unfortunately, it also means Ohio holds the unenviable fact that it has been home to a full half of the presidents who have died while in office – Harrison and Harding died of natural causes. At the same time, Garfield and McKinley were both assassinated.
- Ohio has also given us the most astronauts – 25 of our space voyagers were born in Ohio, including the first man to orbit Earth, John Glenn, and the first to walk on the moon, Neil Armstrong.
- Ohio has given birth to much more, but perhaps the most recognized is Superman. While he might be from Krypton and Metropolis, Illinois has the statue, Cleveland is where Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster met and came up with the Man of Steel, and began drawing the comic strips that would become famous the world over.
- Want to see the world’s only basket building? Frazeysburg, Ohio, is home to the old headquarters of Longaberger Baskets. While the company is gone, you can still gaze upon the seven-story-tall basket that used to be home to hundreds of workers. It’s one of the largest examples of novelty architecture in the United States, and one of very few that has actually operated as a business.
- With the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Akron and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio has two of the most-visited Halls of Fame in the world!
- Ohio is not all fun and games, of course. Manufacturing is a massive component of the state’s economy, with Ohio having the third-largest manufacturing workforce in the country, behind only California and Texas. Companies including Procter and Gamble, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, AK Steel, and Abercrombie and Fitch all call Ohio home.
- THE Ohio State University – the “The” is actually an official part of the name – is home to the fourth-largest stadium in the world, the home of The Ohio State Buckeyes football team. It also has the third-largest student body in the country, enrolling nearly 60,000 students annually.
- There are plenty of other colleges in the state if OSU doesn’t fit the bill. Bowling Green, Case Western Reserve, Miami of Ohio, and the University of Akron are all well-regarded secondary schools.
- In Sandusky, Cedar Point is home to 72 rides, the most of any amusement park in the world! There are 17 roller coasters alone – which is why the south shore of Lake Erie, where Sandusky sits, is nicknamed “The Roller Coast.”
Ohio is more than just a state you pass through between Chicago and the East Coast. It is a thriving, busy state that continues to see an influx of residents, whether they are coming for the growing arts and culture found in Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Columbus or making the change for their families or careers.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Ohio
Unfortunately for Ohioans, the state gets to wear the worst of two climates – sitting at the top of Tornado Alley and the bottom of the Great Lakes; it needs to deal with the swirling winds of summer as well as the freezing, gusty lake-effect snows of the winter. To make matters worse, it is home to the Western Ohio Seismic Zone, and the Southern Great Lakes Seismic Zone, meaning Ohio is a bit more earthquake-prone than most Midwest states. Working with an auto transport team that knows how to protect your vehicle from these adverse conditions is crucial. When you opt to send your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Ohio, you’ll avoid damage from wind-blown debris, damaging storms, sub-zero temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to Ohio in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Ohio is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Ohio
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Ohio car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Ohio
Manufacturing demands regular maintenance and growth, meaning that construction crews are regularly on the move in Ohio. To keep skilled tradespeople working, these crews need equipment to be on-site and ready, even when the team members are wrapping up at the last site. Instead of pulling workers off of important tasks to move skidders, aerial work platforms, and bulldozers, they rely on an auto transport company for a helping hand. Construction teams across the Buckeye State rely on Ohio auto transport experts to safely stay on schedule. Everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Ohio equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Ohio…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Ohio” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Ohio. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Ohio, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from Ohio
Maybe you’re heading to Columbus for school, off to Cleveland to work in a Fortune 500 company, or moving construction equipment through the Appalachian range in southeastern Ohio. Wherever you’re headed, you’ll need an auto transport company that can get around Ohio with ease. It would help if you had the experienced Ohio auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on your side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students moving to Fargo or Bismarck to our military members relocating to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Ohio car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Ohio?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to Ohio. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Ohio clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Ohio, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.