Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to South Carolina
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to South Carolina, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the South Carolina auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing to working with you through the transport itself, every team member will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps make South Carolina car shipping much easier than most folks think it is, even with the wide-open spaces the state offers. Whether you are hauling a backhoe or loader on a lowboy from one project in Charleston to another; living in Columbia and bringing your luxury car in from Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, or even outside of the state and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Greenville. You need your car transported in an open-air carrier to Florence, Sumter, Summerville, Spartanburg, and beyond. Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to South Carolina? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Nestled between Georgia and North Carolina, South Carolina is a bright, dynamic state. Fairly dense, it’s the tenth smallest state in the country but home to over five million South Carolinians.
- South Carolina beaches are amongst the best in the country – and that’s not just their opinion. Both Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach make it into the Top 20 Best Beaches in the USA, with excellent clean sands, good water conditions for much of the year, and plenty of off-beach things to do, including wonderful bars and restaurants and family-friendly attractions.
- With world-class golf courses, highly-rated beaches, and historical plantations, Kiawah Island is a must-visit for South Carolinians as well as those coming from out of state.
- It’s not just Kiawah Island that is home to top-rated golf courses. Two of Golf Digest’s Top 100 Courses in the country are located there. At the same time, GolfAdvisor has a lengthy list of South Carolina clubs worth playing, from numerous Hilton Head courses to Clemson University’s Walker Golf Course.
- South Carolina offers a wide variety of job opportunities across numerous industries. While agriculture is one of its chief industries, with tobacco, rice, and swine being major sectors, it is also home to Boeing’s largest manufacturing facilities and BMW and Volvo production facilities. Domtar, the second-largest producer of free-sheet paper in the world, is headquartered in Fort Mill.
- Perhaps the most well-known universities in South Carolina are Clemson – home of the NCAA Champion Clemson Tigers football team and top-notch academics. It’s regularly rated as one of the Top Public Universities in the country! It’s not the largest university in the state, though – that goes to the University of South Carolina in Columbia, which is also noted for having the world’s largest Ernest Hemingway collection and the largest collection of Robert Burns and Scottish literature materials outside of Scotland.
- For American historians and history buffs, South Carolina is significant – the first shots of the American Civil War were fired at Fort Sumter. While South Carolina was not a major focus throughout much of the war, it did bear Sherman’s March’s brunt in 1865, as many Union troops blamed the state for starting the war.
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island is home to nearly 17,000 Marine recruits every year. Depicted in the film Full Metal Jacket, amongst others, it has been the East Coast home for Marine recruits for over a century.
- With plenty of southern charm, classic architecture, cultural and historical significance, and great food, Charleston has been called the Best City in the United States by the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine – for the seventh straight year as of 2019!
- The Lowcountry culture, including the Gullah people, is a unique mixture of creole, Caribbean, and Gullah influence that has developed into one of the country’s richest cultures. Lowcountry cuisine has developed into one of the most dynamic cuisines in the country, mixing the local sources – particularly seafood and rice – with African flavors for a bright, vibrant culinary identity.
It’s no wonder, so many South Carolinians stay in South Carolina. Whether you’re looking for education, hobbies, athletics, vacation spots, food or culture, you’ve got everything you need in one nice compact package.
Enclosed Auto Transport to South Carolina
South Carolina is pretty well protected from icy and snowy winter weather, but that comes with a price – it is regularly exposed to brutal hurricanes and tropical storms sweeping up the coast from the south, as well as getting nicked by tornadoes further inland. With the potential of these fierce storms, as well as significant precipitation throughout the year, it’s good to know your auto transport team knows how to adjust and protect your investment. When you opt to send your vehicle via Number 1 Auto’s enclosed auto transport trucks when looking for car transport in South Carolina, you’ll avoid damage from rain, wind-blown debris in storms, and other curveballs the weather throws out there. Having your car shipped to South Carolina in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment for your investment.
The safest way to transport your car to South Carolina is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow, and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to South Carolina
Thinking about using open auto transport for your South Carolina car transport needs? Open carriers are the same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to South Carolina
Half of South Carolina’s population is centered around its three major cities – Greenville, Columbia, and Charleston. This makes construction both convenient and difficult. Convenient because so much construction is happening in compact areas. Difficult because maneuvering heavy equipment like dozers, excavators, pavers, and more through busy city streets can be a chore. Simultaneously, crews must keep their skilled tradesmen and tradeswomen working instead of pulling them away from their specialties to move equipment. That’s why construction teams across the Palmetto State rely on South Carolina auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule. Everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the South Carolina equipment transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to South Carolina…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to South Carolina” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want to experience and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to South Carolina. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information, including the time and date of pickup, tracking number, and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in South Carolina, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Shipping a Car from South Carolina
From a golf pro looking to work at one of the best courses in the country to retirees looking to live out their golden years on beautiful Holton Head beaches, to the up-and-coming collegian or working professional, there are plenty of reasons to move to South Carolina or make the transition from one city to another. When you’re making a move, you need to have the experienced South Carolina auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on your side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From folks heading into western South Carolina headed to the beaches, to our military members relocating to Shaw AFB, Fort Jackson Army Base, or Naval Hospital Charleston, our clients are at ease knowing that the best South Carolina car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Have Questions or Need a Car Shipping Quote for South Carolina?
Please email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to ship your car to South Carolina. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our South Carolina clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to South Carolina, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.