Why Clients Trust Number 1 Auto Transport to Ship Their Cars to Minnesota
When you’re looking for the best auto transport company to ship your car to Minnesota, you don’t have to look far. Number 1 Auto Transport is the Minnesota auto transport & car shipping company clients trust. Our auto transport team are experts in their field, providing industry-leading customer service. From providing transparent quotes and pricing, to working with you through the transport itself, every member of our team will have the utmost respect and honesty for yourself and your vehicle.
Number 1 Auto uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure reliability and holds contracted drivers to high standards. This helps to make Minnesota car shipping much easier than most folks think it is. Whether you are hauling a dozer on a lowboy across the Mississippi River between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, living in Duluth and bringing in your luxury car from Rochester and you want it protected from the elements in an enclosed carrier, or living outside Mankato and needing your car transported in an open-air carrier to Moorhead, Winona, Chaska or beyond, Number 1 Auto Transport has the experience, equipment, and people to get it right every time.
Moving to Minnesota? Ship Your Car with Number 1 Auto Transport
Minnesota has a reputation for good-natured midwestern charm with a hint of humor – just look at the entire cast of the Mary Tyler Moore Show or Rose Nylund from Golden Girls. And in case you were wondering, St. Olaf is a real place – located about 100 miles northwest of St. Cloud. But Minnesota has plenty more going on for it than that…
- According to NBC News, Minnesota is one of the three least-stressed states in the country. Three reasons are cited for this – low unemployment rate, being outside and fairly active throughout the year, and the fact that Minnesotans are surprisingly healthy, despite the picture many people have of them dining on the heavy German and Scandinavian diets of the past.
- That report goes hand-in-hand with WalletHub’s ranking of Minnesota as the 2nd Best State to Live in for 2019. WalletHub cites many of the same reasons for giving Minnesota such a high ranking, with education, health, and overall affordability getting very high marks.
- Minnesota is called the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” which sounds like it can’t be right. And it isn’t – Minnesota is actually the Land of 11,842 Lakes, if you only count those at least 10 acres in size.
- The Mall of America, in Bloomington, was once the largest mall in the United States, but is now the second largest as the American Dream Meadowlands mall continues to open. Still, it’s a massive mall, and the twelfth largest in the world. Built on the site of the old Met Stadium, if you look hard enough you can find a plaque showing where home plate used to be, and single stadium seat 520 feet away, where it was in 1967 when the longest home run in Met Stadium history was hit there by Harmon Killebrew.
- The Minnesota State Fair – “The Great Minnesota Get-Together” – is the largest state fair in the United States by average daily attendance. In 2015, it was named the Best State Fair in the United States by the readers of USA Today.
All of this comes with a side serving of Minnesota nice, the stereotypical Minnesota behavior. Wrapping polite friendliness, self-deprecation, and a tendency toward understatement in a nice little package, it’s welcoming to strangers moving into Minnesota for the first time.
Enclosed Auto Transport to Minnesota
Winters in Minnesota are no fun at all. You can have months on end where the temperatures don’t get above freezing, and days in a row in the single digits. If you don’t like the cold, it’s not the best place for you. Worse still, in the summertime, tornados are not uncommon. So when you’re looking to ship a vehicle from International Falls to Plymouth or Eden Prairie, you’ll want to work with a Minnesota auto transport company that knows how to protect your major investment, whether it is a luxury sedan or a high-end SUV, regardless of the weather. By sending your vehicle via an enclosed auto transport when looking for car transport in Minnesota, you’ll avoid damage from rain, hail, snow, freezing temperatures, and more. Having your car shipped to Minnesota in an enclosed carrier is a smart investment.
The safest way to transport your car to Minnesota is within an enclosed auto transport. There are two options for shipping your car via enclosed auto transport:
- Soft-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – The heavy canvas covering the carriers protects your car from wind-blown debris, rain, sleet, snow and other elements.
- Hard-Sided Enclosed Auto Transport – In addition to the advantages provided by soft-sided carriers, hard-sided carriers offer protection for your car in the unlikely event your car is exposed to possible damage during transportation.
Open Auto Transport to Minnesota
Thinking about using open auto transport for your Minnesota car transport needs? Open carriers are the exact same double-decker car carriers the dealerships use. Your vehicle will be secured with state-of-the-art equipment, and it will arrive at its destination within seven days of departure. Open auto transport is a secure and affordable way of shipping your car, protecting your vehicle from road vibration, excess mileage, and more.
Lowboy Carriers to Minnesota
While much of the development in Minnesota has been taking place around the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the entire state has plenty of construction going on. These crews often need a hand moving their dozers, graders, and material handlers from one site to the next without losing their own man-hours. They rely on Minnesota auto transport experts to make sure they stay on schedule and everything gets to the next site safely – they turn to the Minnesota car transport experts and the lowboy teams at Number 1 Auto Transport.
Transporting heavy construction equipment is a serious business. Our veteran lowboy carrier drivers are trained to handle oversized loads, as well as high gross tonnage. Number 1 Auto’s drivers are skilled in moving heavy equipment in and out of job sites and navigating busy highways with unique loads.
The Steps We Take When Shipping a Car to Minnesota…
The best way to answer the question of “How to ship my car to Minnesota” is to show you just how we operate our auto shipping business. We know car owners won’t trust just any car shipping company to move their vehicle across states – they want experience, and reputation. Here’s how we do it:
- First, once your order is placed, we’ll start the process of moving a car to Minnesota. This usually happens within a week. We’ll continue updating you on important information including the time and date of pickup, tracking number and the truck driver’s number.
- Then, the truck driver will call you to finalize delivery plans. All Number 1 Auto drivers strive to take care of all vehicles carried as if they are their own. Protecting your car against any damage from delivery is their ultimate concern. You’ll also sign and receive a Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Finally, once the vehicle arrives in Minnesota, both you and the driver will inspect the vehicle for any damage. This is also the time when you will sign the final inspection report. It’s that simple!
Ship a Car from Minnesota
With so much business growth, and more folks looking to move north and be part of Minnesota nice, in Duluth, Rochester, and Brooklyn Heights, they all need vehicles to get around. Particularly if they’re coming from a fair distance away, residents moving to and from Minnesota need to have the experienced Minnesota auto transport team from Number 1 Auto on their side. Working with Number 1 Auto saves frustration, as well as money and time. From professionals and students to our military members relocating to one of the many installations throughout Minnesota, our clients are at ease knowing that the best Minnesota car shipping company is here to help. It’s easy to bring in their car or truck no matter where they’re being transferred from!
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – You can have peace of mind in knowing that in the unlikely event your car suffers damage during transport to Minnesota, we have you covered – our insurance will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.
Have Questions or Need A Car Shipping Quote for Minnesota?
Email us or Call 855-422-4141 for a FREE QUOTE to ship your car to Minnesota. We look forward to giving you quick answers to any questions you may have! Our goal is to provide our Minnesota clients with the best car shipping service at the most reasonable auto transport rates available.
Number 1 Auto Transport is insured – In the unlikely event your car suffers damage during its auto transport to Minnesota, we have you covered! Our insurance team will get the claim handled quickly and efficiently.